1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've discovered how to relight the fire under the team!

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Landthief 1972, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Landthief 1972

Landthief 1972 New Member

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you TEBOWING!

:tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity:

2. budbarrybob

budbarrybob New Member

I'm not sure what to say...

3. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

"I promise you one thing. A lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season."

4. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

I hated this when I first heard it, but I'd be more than happy if T Lewis or Landry (Not going to happen) came out and said something like this.

5. OUNASH

OUNASH New Member

As much as I detest this guy we could use someone like him to start a fire under this team. Tebow sure knew how to bring it when it mattered.

6. oudavid1

oudavid1 @DavidLeake

LOVE THIS!!

7. PalmBeachSooner

PalmBeachSooner New Member

Hate to say it but Tebow didn't just talk the talk. He walked the walk. OK. I throw up now.

8. mithrandir2398

mithrandir2398 New Member

Am I the only person on the planet that wants to see him get caught doing something incredibly depraved to show that all his talk is just posturing. Then to have him hang himself or die in a fiery crash? I may be crazy, hateful or just a bad person, but I can only assume it's all 3, if not more.

Fraggle145 likes this.
  9. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

No, Mithrandir, you are entirely normal. It is the sick person who thought Timmah was anything other than a flaming ******whistle.

10. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

By no means am I a Tebow fan, but the kid keeps his nose clean, loves his God, doesn't complain, and loves to compete.

Nobody is perfect but the previous posters look like jackass haters.

11. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

And he backed up his little speach. He's still a ******, but he always played 110%. Sometimes a little too much if you remember him running down the sideline in the SEC championship game almost takling his defensive huddle.

12. SoonerKnight

SoonerKnight Well-Known Member

Now that is true!

13. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I was a little tired of Tebow, but really had nothing against him. He was like Josh in the regard that he just would not let him team lose.

14. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Why do you feel the need to troll my posts? Did you get your feelers hurt somewhere along the way?

15. SoonerKnight

I hardly ever respond to your posts!

16. SoonerKnight

...... ....