1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this true? Any official links ?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by olevetonahill, Dec 31, 2015.

1. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Clemson and Oklahoma almost got into a brawl during a luncheon yesterday after Shaq Lawson jumped on the OU bus after the luncheon was over.

Both teams arrived on their buses for the luncheon and Clemson and OU players started talking a little bit. It got more and more contentious as the luncheon ended.

It culminated with Shaq Lawson jumping on the OU bus and talking smack to the OU team.

I'm told players started trying to go after Lawson but Eric Striker and Ty Darlington were holding guys back so no one did anything dumb.

But I'm also told Devante Bond was throwing people around trying to get to Lawson. A few other Clemson players got on the bus and a lot of pushing and shoving started. I'm told no punches were thrown.

I've now talked to multiple sources and this stuff really did happen.

Also told after it was over, Bob got on the bus and Eric Striker explained what happened. Stoops started stomping his foot rhythmically and the entire team started chanting. Then they started shaking the bus. I'm told it was one of the coolest things these guys have ever seen Stoops do.

2. SoonernAR

SoonernAR New Member

I hope it's true, dude gonna jump on our bus and talk smack? Just extra fuel to the fire.

3. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

I have to believe it's true. Dusty D was reporting it. Can't see how/why he'd make this up.

This game is gonna get nasty.

4. olevetonahill

5. SoonernAR

SoonernAR New Member

From Tigernet forums
    "That was as STUPID as our 3 man DOPE RING smoking weed and embarrassing their team, their families and all of Clemson. You had to know someone would would get stupid and lower themselves to act as dumb as the OU trash talkers! Congrats Shaq, I figured it would be you or Mac Alexander....act like you got some sense! Embarrassed! "
    Tgrlvr1989

6. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

You know, I'm getting the feeling that some of the Clemson folks don't care for OU.

7. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Something about teams in orange and OU . . .

8. olevetonahill

Where the **** is Clemson anyway? Altoona Pen.

9. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Tennessee and saxet (on roids) were the best lines we've faced all year. Clemson only has one maybe two guys.