1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know it's not nice to wallow in others' misery...but damn!

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by SoonerStormchaser, Sep 10, 2013.

1. SoonerStormchaser

SoonerStormchaser Emma's Daddy!

Texass and SUCC in turmoil on the field...little brother in denial about stuff off the field and about to get butt****ed by the NCAA...

tis a great week to sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Edmond Sooner likes this.
  2. Edmond Sooner

Edmond Sooner New Member

Heh. :victorious:

3. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I refuse to call the Pukes "Little Brother" I have No use whatsoever for any of em.

4. SoonerStormchaser

Ok Vet, how about we refer to them as "an unwanted houseguest who molests the farm animals?"

5. boomersooner28

boomersooner28 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I hope I am wrong...but I don't see anything happening to Okie light. Yaa...a little bit of a PR black-eye, but in the long run I bet the NCAA does nothing. Unless SI has some damning evidence of improper benefits or academic fraud, OsU will walk away from this pretty unscathed.

6. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Barn sweepers.

7. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Hope you are wrong but that exact thought has been in the back of my mind too.I just knew that JF and aTm were going down for those blatant and obvious rules violations and they skated so I woulldn't be at all to see the Neon Orange Ags slither out.

8. sendbaht

sendbaht Well-Known Member

This is not always going to happen in one week OU wins, usc loses tx loses little brother ( I like to call them LB because they hate it so much) is in big trouble....enjoy it while is lasts....Now lets repeat this, this week.:))

9. SOONER44EVER

SOONER44EVER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Lets not forget Notre dame losing too.

10. sendbaht

sendbaht Well-Known Member

My gosh...YES!!!!

11. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

The funniest thing is that this whole thing is just slowly coming out, one day at a time, instead of all at once.

It's almost like watching someone being subjected to the Chinese Water Torture, just one drip at a time.

12. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I need to be more "in the moment" and optimistic like you guys when it comes to football. I'm already mourning what will surely be the end of Mack. Who knows what they can buy down there.

13. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well, as far as that goes Cleller, I was thinking about who I fear going to UT and none seem to work out:

Saban? Oh, he might, but I don't think so. Not with what he's got up and running at Bammer.

Les? They wouldn't have him.

Stong? Too black for Texas. Sorry, but them's the facts.

Kelly? Nope, he's set.

Urban? Now, he's got his dream job.

So, who? The candidate has to be a manager as much as a coach and I don't think Texas would take anyone who hadn't coached at the highest level already.

I can't come up with names that seem to fit the profile. I'm holding out hope that Smack Daddy gets another year to show his cunning plan.

14. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sport fan's misery goes in cycles. So you can either be reserved when your enemy suffers knowing your turn will come, or relish in the moment and don't worry about the inevitable payback. Besides, you might luck out and die before that happens. ;)

I know there are enemy fans enjoying or QB situation right now, hoping it remains an issue, so I don't worry about being not nice.

15. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That sweaty guy at TCU ?

16. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

the though of Briles going there is pretty frightening.

beating Texas with Baylor has to be a pretty good bullet point on one's resume

Mack came from UNC. not exactly world class there.

17. Tulsa_Fireman

Tulsa_Fireman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

HIRE BRANT VENERBELS

18. King Barry's Back

King Barry's Back New Member

My only thought is "Couldn't happen. To better group of people."

In just relish the whole show - the allegations, the denials, the blaming the messenger. A little something for everybody.

19. tycat947

tycat947 New Member

So true!!!

20. SoonerStormchaser

The OSU trolls are out in force on the replies in the CNN/SI article...trying to defend the school by attacking the players interviewed and the authors....it's really funny to watch.