1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hope the Jumbotron/announcer people

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by MamaMia, Oct 22, 2012.

1. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

...really step it up this weekend. I want a pumped up, out of this world, like we have never seen or heard it before show! :D

MichiganSooner likes this.
  2. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

They should start off with "Its Dont be a whiny stuck up old wrinkly too good to cheer or stand football fan time in Oklahoma!"

3. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Or it could be a "all you young puck asses yell even louder to make up for us since our wrinkly asses have been standing since before you were thought of and will clap and make as much noise as we can and if you don't like it then kiss our wrinkly asses football fan time in Oklahoma". :biggrin:

MamaMia likes this.
  4. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't remember that song - could you hum a few bars?

5. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think everything should be debated in extremely long run-on sentences

6. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

They can start it off with a new "There's only one..." video.

7. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

In the words of 85sooner - "**** that"

8. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

The younger crowd in my college days to 30 years of age made this college age to 30 crowd look like zombies.

9. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I saw Bri at the KU Game. He had a huge Video Camera and was going around getting fan shots. I spoke with him for a second. He looks good. Seems pretty happy and has a pretty cool job working Home Games and getting shots of Happy Sooner Fans rather than the ones drooling on themselves screaming "FIRE ______!!!!".

Keep up the good work Bri!

Good to see you!

ST

Chuck Bao likes this.
  10. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

I just hope they can keep the Jumbotron from rebooting again. That was embarrasing during the K-State game.

11. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

Do they have new people doing that or what? The announcing system, jumbotron, stadium lights and all that were lots better before.

12. If you need something or someone on the screen to get you loud and crazy for this game, you have no pulse.

13. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I think if they would trade the kiss cam for a "Flash your Boobs" it would ready improve TV TimeOUts. Unless Dean is gonna flash his tits....then it might be a bad idea. :D

14. nighttrain12

nighttrain12 Well-Known Member

Don't forget to yell .... and the home of the SOONERS!!!!

15. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

We don't NEED anything, but its still more fun that way. Don't be such a fuddy duddy.

16. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I think he got caught on the Kiss Cam by his Wife. Probably to much pulse. :) ;)

Never get caught on the Kiss Cam unless it's your Wife. LMAO

Never Unlimit Yourself

[​IMG]

BTW....this is just a joke. I know STEP loves his lovely Wife and would never cheat on her. He is teh awesome.