1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I AM THE GREATEST THREAD ENDER OF ALL TIME!!!

Discussion in 'Testing Area' started by Jason White's Third Knee, Feb 4, 2004.

1. josh09

josh09 New Member

Man its cold here.

2. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

3. Jason White's Third Knee

I've owned a couple of smoothie shops for several years now and we sell a lot of health products. One of our biggest sellers is a product called Ultimate Cleanse. That just reinforces a point that I have always maintained; People love to poop.

4. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

In this office building, some people don't just love to poop, the relish it. I've dubbed them, "The Loudcrappers."

At our old office building, the crapper was peaceful. So peaceful, in fact, that we got to calling it the "auxiliary office." When we needed to go over some paper work or document without the bother of phone calls, we'd simply grab the aforementioned document, head for the door, and call out, "I'll be down in the auxiliary office for a while."

There in the peaceful and spacey handicapped crapper, we'd be able to concentrate. Now, there is peace no more.

Last week, I strode down to the new auxiliary office and was in the handicrapper no more than two minutes when one of the other floor occupants literally crashed into the other crap stall. He went to crapping with such gusto I feared the wall between us would crumble.

He huffed, he puffed, he groaned. The most beastly sound erupted from his agonizing bowels. Not one courtesy flush did he give.

Surely, he was the king of loudcrappers.

Fortunately, whatever bad lunch choice-induced as*s-demon that possessed him was quickly desposed of, and he was up and gone as quickly as he crashed down.

Still, I was shaken enough to go back to the normal office to read my document. How I long for the days of yore when the crapper was traversed only by silent, polite crappers.

5. josh09

josh09 New Member

6. josh09

josh09 New Member

Mike Jones!

7. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

who is Mike Jones?

8. critical_phil

critical_phil SoonerFans.com Elite Member

:texan:

9. soonerboomer93

soonerboomer93 Dirty bastard

:eek::eek:

10. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

I thought I ended this thread months ago.
    Silly me.

11. Tear Down This Wall

This thread did end several months ago. The mods are always hiding it. They should bow to its greatness. And such.

12. Jason White's Third Knee

Sadly, I had forgotten about this thread.

Did you ever notice that a toilet bowl is shaped like a little ceramic amphitheater? We make the worst possible noises while sitting on these things and as luck would have it, the toilet amplifies the sound. The reflective nature of bathroom surfaces doesn't help either. If there is a God, this conundrum has got to crack Him/Her up.

Top of the page, bitches!

13. Tear Down This Wall

I had cake and Pepsi for lunch.

14. Jason White's Third Knee

That's a carb crash waiting to happen.

15. OUinFLA

I dont have the time to keep looking for this thread where ever the Mods try to hide it.
    So...............let this just be the last post, crown me king of thread enders, and let's all get along with our lives.
    For me that would be ending a bunch of meaningless threads.......like this one.

16. josh09

josh09 New Member

Boo Pepsi.

Hooray Coke.

:D

17. Tear Down This Wall

I'm going to make my 3,000th and last post in the thread where I posted the most.

The end.

18. OUinFLA

Tear Down This Wall
    Sooner All-Big XII

vCash: 500

When you gonna do that?

19. Tear Down This Wall

20. MiccoMacey

MiccoMacey Well-Known Member

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!