1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Ted Kennedy Destroyed America

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by FaninAma, Mar 26, 2014.

1. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

2. REDREX

REDREX New Member

But he has been sober for almost 5 years now

3. Sooner8th

Sooner8th Well-Known Member

Where do you get this stuff at?

4. SoonerProphet

SoonerProphet Well-Known Member

5. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa!!!!

6. Sooner8th

I really hope you're joking.

Since I never heard of him, I looked him up and found his topics include the New World Order, 9/11 conspiracy theories, UFOs, Holocaust denial, Jewish conspiracy theories, Big Pharma conspiracies, AIDS denial.

7. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

8th, did you really need to look up about this murderer? TKK1W.

don't forget the gas guzzler tax and the inability to capitalize certain vehicle over a certain dollar amount are all TK's doing...

8. TheHumanAlphabet

9. TheHumanAlphabet

Sober for over 5 years... awesome! No deaths attributed to him either...

10. okie52

TK also killed universal healthcare in the 70's...

11. Sooner8th

That's not true. there was no universal healthcare in the proposal, only thing ever defined was the first stage a hospital cost-containment bill designed to deflate medical bills. He thought we could get NHI when there was a more liberal president.

12. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Oh Goody another Lib Troll to mess with. Been a member 2 years and decides to Make his 1st 2 posts today.

13. Sooner8th

I looked up Rense.

14. olevetonahill

My bad 3 posts Now. :mushroom:

15. Sooner8th

Troll, keep telling yourself that - let me know when i post something that is not true.

16. okie52

Now you can argue that Ted wanted to have a total comprehensive health care plan but really all Ted wanted was it to be his bill with his name on it. His plan in 74 had little difference with Nixon's and his unwillingness to compromise with Carter was all about the dem nomination.

17. olevetonahill

Never accused you of being a Lying assed troll. Just a Lib troll :triumphant:

18. Sooner8th

You got one thing right, TK wanted total comprehensive health care plan and Carters plan was never going to get there, since Carter didn't believe it in. He had three phases planned with only one fleshed out. It looks to me like JC was slow walking it by doing it piecemeal and TK wanted to do it all at once.

http://hnn.us/article/131473

Anyway - I don't see America is destroyed.

19. Sooner8th

I never said you accused me of being a lying assed troll. I just said if I say something is a lie, let me know. I'm willing to cede when I'm wrong, I hope everyone on here is too.

20. okie52

Nixon, Ford and Carter all tried to promote healthcare bills and TK basically killed them holding out for some utopia that wasn't going to happen then...but he was going to support Obamacare 30years later that certainly wasn't single payer healthcare.

You don't have to see America destroyed to realize TK was a POS