1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how many of OUr fans will be there

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by 5noubus, Dec 6, 2013.

1. 5noubus

5noubus New Member

Did ou turn tickets back in to Osewe?
    Heard a rumor that we did

2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

No clue. Dont really care either. OsEwe can suck a sheep.

3. oudivesherpa

oudivesherpa Well-Known Member

4. olevetonahill

5. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Not I, so glad the game is in Stillwater with this weather...

6. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

Just checked the weather before crashing. Glad this is an early game by the looks of it, clear but cold until Sat Night, the wind doesn't look too bad either. Looks like the whorns and Baylor game is going to be cold too.
    Good day to watch the games on TV, although if you buy a cheap orange rain jacket and throw it away before you enter the stadium, and wind chill doesn't bother you, you could probably pick up tickets for next to nothing.

Stoolwater

Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -12. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
    Saturday Night A chance of snow, freezing drizzle, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...ite=OUN&textField1=36.131&textField2=-97.0717

Waco

Saturday A slight chance of sleet. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 27. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...ite=FWD&textField1=31.569&textField2=-97.1832

7. Phil

Phil Administrator Staff Member

Articles:
    I'm guessing there's 20K plus empty seats. Just like old times.

8. olevetonahill

Yet if this game was in Norman I'd bet there would be very few empty.

9. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

If it was in Norman, I would go...no way I'm going to stooly when it's this damn cold,,,o wait I never go to stoooly