1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many calls have you seen overturned?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Eddie Money, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Eddie Money

Eddie Money Active Member

I haven't been able to watch a whole lot of College Football lately, but in the games that I have seen since the replay has been allowed, I cannot recall any time when the replay booth overturned a bad call on the field. Do you guys remember any instance when the call on the field has been overturned?

Especially if the guy in the replay booth is a Ref, or closely associated with refs. They may just be hesitant to tell their buddies they are wrong. I know it happens in the NFL all the time, but I don't remember it happening in College.

I think this whole mess is a mix of home cooking / the replay booth guy doesn't have the cajones to step up and overturn a call / and the guys on the field are retarded douchebags who just blew it. I am not sold on the Nike conspiracy just yet...

2. 1991SOONER

1991SOONER Guest

The ONLY one I remember is the tech game last year when tech thought they made a touchdown and the guy bobbled it out of his hands. The camera was right there in his face so there was no denying that it wasn't a touchdown, and given that refs and given tech 986 calls during that game, they decided to give us that one. Boy were those refs nice:rolleyes:

That replay system is a JOKE.