1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holiday Bowl Pictures

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Crimson Kid, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Crimson Kid

Crimson Kid Active Member

OU_Sooners75 and OUGreg723 like this.
  2. OUGreg723

OUGreg723 New Member

cooool! THanks man! I Wish I went..

3. joex2

joex2 New Member

fixed.

[​IMG]

sooneron likes this.
  4. Ruuuuuufus

Ruuuuuufus New Member

yay guns

[​IMG]

who's #1?

[​IMG]

5. Crimson Kid

6. The Ensuing Kickoff

The Ensuing Kickoff New Member

Bob, that is a sweet suit. Sharp-zilla.

7. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Tony says Bob looks good.

Says he could use some glasses. :D

[​IMG]

8. oumartin

oumartin New Member

Looked like Bob was missing his Tommy Gun!

9. OUDizzle

OUDizzle New Member

10. SoonerStud615

SoonerStud615 New Member

[​IMG]
    Thanks for the inspiration OU Dizzle!

11. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

hahaha
    [​IMG]

this is badger once again, and one of these days normanpride is going to catch on that I'm still using his login. I am happy to report that the drum major to be (all 3 of them) is exceptional at the strut, so all of you who have complained about that will have nothing left to complain about.

12. oumartin

oumartin New Member

I'm guessing the Oregon Band kicked the Prides butt in the battle.

13. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

(badger here, not norman)

Technically, there were three battles, and oregon wore their new nike uniforms to two of them. By default, that immediately disqualifies them.

As for the third, they played such hits as Louie Louie. Quack.

14. oumartin

oumartin New Member

but did they outplay the pride?
    i'm sure they did

15. SCOUT

SCOUT SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I am no running backs coach, but is this the best way to carry the football?

[​IMG]

16. Crimson Kid

I thought the same thing when i first saw it, he's in stride so it might only have been out like that for a sec or two, but that's enough time to swat it out, plus he needs to learn to put that ball to the outside of him, that way if he fumbles, there's a good chance it will go out of bounds.

17. RatherbeaSooner

RatherbeaSooner New Member

Sweet pics. The funniest thing I heard at the stadium before the game was the Big 12 was worse than the Big East. And that makes the Pac 10???

I think the Pride blew away the Oregon band at the battle of the bands after the parade. Their band was tiny compared to Pride but I guess that's how the Pac 10 does it - remember Washington State's band in 02 at the Rose Bowl? *shudders* Many Oregon fans came up to me after the Pride marched by and commented on how big and good our band sounded. They were also a lot louder during the game.

18. SanDiegoSoonerGal

SanDiegoSoonerGal Allegedly Pokish

I was there and they most certainly didn't. Their band was tiny compared to the pride. Besides that their uniforms made them look like Devo. LOL. Wish I could find a picture for you, but gotta run at the moment.

19. bluesmagoo

bluesmagoo New Member

I was there, too. OU's band was much better.

20. SoonerGOP

SoonerGOP New Member

Make me the third person to say the Pride did OU Proud. They outnumbered, outplayed and outclassed Oregon completely.

The only thing that sucked worse than our first half offensive performance was the halftime show. It was so unbelievably loud I had to cover my ears -- and I'm the guy that gets told "THE TV IS TOO FREAKING LOUD!!!!!" at my house.