1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ho hum, another from the police blotter

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Jacie, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This one, UCLA's top recruit, Sotonye "Soso" Jamabo, out of Plano West HS, 5 stars, #2 RB in the Class of '15, #32 overall, arrested for various offenses mostly related to underage possession/consumption of alcohol . . . in other words, keep him clean between now and then and he should make it to that first fall practice.

He chose the Bruins over the whorns and no doubt a host of other schools. Gotta cut him some slack, it was prom night afterall . . .

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

2. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Don't know what kinda player he'll end up, but a stud athlete. Starter on a loaded state championship basketball team as well.

3. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Does he count towards the Fulmer Cup?

And yeah, Prom night... Though I don't recall drinking myself on that night...

Then again, this is better than the skank mother in Houston who provided son with Oxycontin and alcohol and bought a room for he and his date at the Prom hotel and he ends up strangling the girl during sex...

4. Soonerfan88

Soonerfan88 Well-Known Member

If he had chosen the whorns, this wouldn't have made the blotter.

5. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

He was *very* close to committing to OU. Had Mixon not stayed, or Perine not proven to be so good, I think he would have ended up a Sooner. The kid is a stud, but once again that doesn't mean good decisions will be made. Glad we missed out on this one.

6. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

heh