1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Urges Caution on Judging Islam, Haste on Assailing Second Amendment

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by olevetonahill, Dec 3, 2015.

1. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

2. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

That she, Bernie Sanders, and Donald Trump are serious candidates - and, the leading candidates - show how desperately far the political process has fallen.

It doesn't matter who is elected in 2016, we a f*cked one way or the other. Because of demographic changes made in the country over the last three decades, we've lost the country.

Fortunately, I'm near 50, so I won't have to live the majority of my life with the new generations of idiots. My kids, though, will take the brunt of it.

I'm thankful that my grandparents have died so they didn't have to see the kind of place America has become - politicians urging caution about judging foreign murderers on America soil. Awful. Our resolve is gone.

3. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

And, let me go ahead and add the obvious, Hillary is exactly the type of person the terrorist would stone to death first if they were ever in power here: a woman who dares show her fat ankles, wrists, and poor hair style.

4. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Outside of Trump and maybe Sanders, I am secure in the knowledge that people like Clinton and many other libs/progressives will be gone in the first wave after the coming apocalypse.

5. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Bernie Sanders would have been the town drunk in Burlington, Vermont had he not subsisted off the government tit as a politician his whole life.

6. Serenity Now

Serenity Now Well-Known Member

zombie or grid?

7. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

either... I am no prepper, but I can see some sort of meltdown on the horizon. I never thought that would happen, even during the cold war, but, I don't think the Mormons or the prepper's are so kooky any more.