1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Scumandumb.........

Discussion in 'Sooner Swap' started by Sooner24, Oct 6, 2005.

1. stunandun

stunandun New Member

I'm back and would love to score some tickets...lemme know if any available..as always I'll give face plus a few bucks. I promise not to sell..just wanting to go to the game. 3 would be great.

2. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

where you at scumandumb?

3. stunandun

stunandun New Member

I'm here..looking as always..Don't post a lot but read daily. If you know of a couple of tickets..I'd give a hundy apiece. No sad stories this year but always enjoy what I consider the "Best Game of the Year"

4. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Hahahahahhaa.... my husband has a ticket so I saw that face value is $110 this year. You really think you can get a prime matchup between heated rivals that are both in the top 10 for UNDER face value? You wouldn't even get that WITH a sob story this year!

5. stunandun

stunandun New Member

Wow...Didn't know that...Guess I will have to offer $125...Inflation and all.

6. sooner59

sooner59 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If you get one under $200, it will either be on the texas side or you are taking advantage of someone with a learning disability. If you get one for $200 on the OU side, you are graciously being given a hell of an offer from a Sooner fan that absolutely cannot go and is too busy to shop it any longer.