1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here Piggy Piggy

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Bourbon St Sooner, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

There's pig fans everywhere down here. I guess that's what happens when you make it to a major bowl only every 20 years or so. Well, unless your name is UCONN.

Since I've got the fightin' Mallett's tonight, Go pigs!

2. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Absolutely! I want the pig to dominate tonight!

3. rekamrettuB

rekamrettuB New Member

No Ohio State fans?

I figure there will be 3-1 Arky fans down there. There's a lot of souther Arky fans that are almost as close to NOLA as they are Fayettville.

4. tfoolry

tfoolry New Member

5. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

"Go Hogs.. suey." :D

6. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yesterday when I walked to the bank at lunch I saw a few more tOhSU fans than oinkers, but there were both. This morning, by 9AM I was hearing "SOOOOOOEEEEEEYYY !!" coming up off the streets, And I am several blocks from the French Quarter where most of the folks tend to hang out.

My colleague in the office next door is from Arky, and she even bought a top-knotch #15 jersey that she's wearing today. I think since the Buckeyes are such crooked cheaters & stuff, I'll swallow my anti-SEC bias and support the Hogs tonight, but not with great enthusiasm.

7. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It's easier to root for piggy because the hard core SEC people look down on piggy, unless it's convenient for them to build 'em up. All I know, is I want the sword wielders to stomp a mudhole in the tiggers Friday.

8. budbarrybob

budbarrybob New Member

I'm pulling for a shutout... of the Big 10

9. tfoolry

tfoolry New Member

Iowa already won so no shutout.

10. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

But did he mean a shutout of the Big 10 by the SEC?

That would certainly work for me.

11. oudavid1

oudavid1 @DavidLeake

P-I-G SOOOOOEY!

12. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

tOSU will hand them there asses over an open fire pit. I'll take the Suckeyes by 21. Actually, I'll be cheering that they both lose somehow.

13. CBUS_SOONER

CBUS_SOONER New Member

I would love for the ****eyes to lay another egg on the big stage...something like arkie 52 free tats 17

14. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

for whatever reason, I dont think Arkie is that great and they kind of annoy me for some reason. ill just watch as an unbiased observer i guess

15. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Despite the hillbilly jokes, I must pull for the team from Arkansas over the team from Ohio.

16. BusterRhymes86

BusterRhymes86 New Member

I grew up in Arkansas but I say GO BUCKEYES...I am sick of them chanting SEC SEC SEC when they have never won the conference in football and I had a pig fan say it has only taken Petrino 3 years to make them a national contender. To which I said, you have to win your conference before you can be a national contender.

17. Soonerman82

Soonerman82 New Member

Come on Hawgs.

18. Sooner_Tuf

Sooner_Tuf New Member

I don't like the Hogs much but I dislike the current Buckeye Team so P-I-G SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEY!

19. SoonerBread

SoonerBread New Member

F Arkansas. Hate em. I hope both teams lose.

20. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The Arkies are not our friends. They have ESPeNis envy of OU something fierce, much like Orange Aggy. Bucks need to win, and then get hammered by the NCAA later, just like Auburn's Plainsmen.