1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Quote About VY

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by LifelongSooner, Jan 7, 2006.

1. LifelongSooner

LifelongSooner New Member

on the radio earlier. If he stays, he NEEDS another year of education. :D

So what do you think? Will he stay or will he go?

2. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think he needs another year of freshman English.:mack:

He's gone.

3. Blues1

Blues1 New Member

I've been thinking he will go pro - but now something tells me he's not that smart and will come back for mack - and IF he does I also got a feelling it will be his worst choice because as good as he is - He's not above being injuried - His style of running straight up could cost him in the knees or anywhere down to his toes....JMHO....

Still R'

4. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think he's pretty well edumacated.

5. Texas Golfer

Texas Golfer SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I, too, think he NEEDS another year of education. I don't think he needs another year of college football.

6. oumartin

oumartin New Member

no way he goes pro!

7. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

is that a no way...he goes pro!? or a no WAY he goes pro?;)

8. oumartin

oumartin New Member

just what i said.
    no way he goes pro ;)

9. TXBOOMER

TXBOOMER New Member

Put me down for staying one more year. I don't think he is bright enough to see how hot he is from a marketing standpoint along being being a top 3 pick. I truly believe Mack will talk him in to staying and playing for the vexass yonghorns. If he stays, the NCAA and the IRS need to investigate.

10. bluedogok

bluedogok SoonerFans.com Elite Member

How can he go back? I don't think they have ballroom dancing classes there.

11. sas

sas New Member

generally players get worse the longer they play for Mack.

I think Vince is immune to this though. Since he bends like gumby when tackled, I think the only negative of coming back is getting handjobs from Mack as opposed to cash.

12. Ahhh, Mack's wife is making just about as much money as Mack is off her real estate biz....Mack and her can live off of his salary while he donates her money to VY and family....

13. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

Apparently he's the exception to the way Mack and the other coaches generally coach/condition their players. It sounds like Vince may have sat down with them and explained what works with him and what doesn't work with him which is why you hear so much of Mack "loosening up." I saw in an interview where Mack said that he finally realized that with some players coaching less is coaching better.

14. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I M we Todd did. I M sofa King we Todd did.

15. BajaOklahoma

BajaOklahoma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I wonder if Vincent has a language processing issue? It's about the only thing that I can think of to account for his lack of verbal skills, yet permit him to continue to make adequate "progress toward a degree." If so, I feel guilty in mentioning it.
    If not, I hope somebody works with him before he turns pro this Spring. He will lose a bunch of opportunities if he can't present himself in a better light.
    Seriously.

16. LifelongSooner

LifelongSooner New Member

:D

17. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

I think he should have been taking a few public speaking classes. He doesn't seem dumb, he just seems like he has no idea how to speak in a professional setting.

18. BajaOklahoma

BajaOklahoma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That is a possibility. It just seemed to me that he was having difficulty in getting the words out. Not a stutter but similar in difficulty.
    Even though we live down, I don't think I've heard him speak until this past week. See, you can avoid some of the orange things. :p

19. tbl

tbl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

My wife busted that out on me 8 years ago and had me to the point of rage. She was laughing her butt off as I screamed "I AM SOFA KING WE TODD DID". I felt like a little kid being laughed at that didn't understand why... which is exactly what it was. At the time, I was reading a very true statement. ;)

20. tbl

tbl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The one that needs to stay in school is Jamaal Charles. He actually needs to go back to second grade and learn how to talk. It's unbelievable how mush-mouth he is.