1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gillette M3 Power Razor

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Eddie Money, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Eddie Money

Eddie Money Active Member

If the power causes the razor to jerk back and forth, I may be suspicious. But I am definitely going to shell out the 20 bucks or whatever it costs to try it. I thought the Mach 3 Turbo kicked ass.

2. DCSooner

DCSooner Relax, I'm Cleared.

I can't wait for the 5 blade system. One swift downward motion and you are on your way.

Jimminy Crimson likes this.
  3. Pricetag

Pricetag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If the pricing of this baby follows the trend in disposable razors, 20 bucks won't be the price of the system, it will be the price for one replacement blade.

4. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

It's actually turning into the fake commerscial Saturday Night Live did for the Gillette Mach 14 razor. [announcer chick]"The seventh blade may leave you permanently disfigured, but the eighth blade will get your shave closer than ever."[/announcer chick]

5. bri

bri Guest

I just don't trust anyone who'd try to sell me something by using the phrase "power stroke".

6. BlondeSoonerGirl

BlondeSoonerGirl Hillbilly Queen

Rhino's head will never see hair again.

7. Oldnslo

Oldnslo Radioman

I tried the Mach 3 and the Turbo version thereof.

Then, I got on a spree, wildly sampling just about every damn razor system on God's Green Earth (in this case, roughly defined as Reasor's HBA aisle).

My results? I'm right back to the Sensor Excell that I started with.

The only thing worse than shaving is the wonderful itching and ingrown hair a beard provides.

8. BeetDigger

BeetDigger SoonerFans.com Elite Member

And so, it has come to pass. Five blades and a sixth to boot.

This thread should fit in well with the bush trimming thread regarding Crepe Myrtles.

9. SoonerInKCMO

SoonerInKCMO SoonerFans.com Elite Member

62 patents for a ****ing razor?!

10. critical_phil

critical_phil SoonerFans.com Elite Member

yet another occasion to post this: