1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gerald McCoy

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by okienole3, Dec 16, 2005.

1. okienole3

okienole3 New Member

Here is a new one, because jreed's punk *** got the last one locked.

Any chance at all we can get this guy. I can't believe someone in our own backyard is ranked that high on the USA Today overall list (I believe he was 4). JKM has made some good points about former top d-linemen in Oklahoma. Anyway, sounds like a great kid. At the very least, maybe he could be the next Jamaal Brown.

2. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

As I've said elsewhere....in locked threads and threads in other forums..

If I had to make an educated guess I would say 10% chance he goes to OU.

If I had to make a bet regarding his destination I'd put money on USC or ND.

3. PDXsooner

PDXsooner Formerly OregonSooner

scott d - what are you basing that on? gut feeling, or have you read stuff?

4. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

mostly gut feeling, but a little bit from stuff I've heard on tv in recent weeks regarding recruiting in a national sense.

mind you I'm not saying it's a virtual impossibility for him to sign with OU, just that I don't think it's likely.

5. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sucks to not get a guy like that to stay home.

6. TripleOption14

TripleOption14 New Member

Some kids just wanna get out of their home state for school. You can't fault the guy for that.

7. jreed13

jreed13 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It takes two bitch. Instead of being a little punk *** yourself and posting **** about me in random places everywhere why dont you just pm me and we can talk about it there. Stop being an attention whore, no one cares.

8. jreed13

OFFICIAL Gerald McCoy watch thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defensive tackle
    Oklahoma City (OK)
    Southeast

Height: 6-foot-4
    Weight: 305 pounds
    40-yard dash: 4.9 seconds
    Bench reps: 26

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/viewprosp...p?pr_key=29558

According to rivals.com he is the number one DT in the nation. In my opinion they have hit the nail on the head. If your a rivals subscriber watch some of his clips and you'll know why. DT is another position that we will be thin at after this year and the thought of McCoy and Granger (#1 DT in the nation from last year) side by side in the middle of the line gives me chills. Here's to hoping hes a sooner!

9. okienole3

okienole3 New Member

10. Beano's Fourth Chin

Beano's Fourth Chin you're fired

If you guys are going to fight, go over to each others house, jump out of the bushes and sucker clock each other with 8 irons. Just don't do it here.

Consider this somewhat of a knock-it-off-warning type post on my part.

jreed13 likes this.
  11. BillyBall

BillyBall Well-Known Member

Wow, this thread is enlightening

12. jreed13

The other one was better :D

13. okienole3

okienole3 New Member

Really, Tigah Bait ruined the last thread.

14. OUGreg723

OUGreg723 New Member

I don't want McCoy to come to OU if all he does is start fights...

Harry Beanbag, okienole3 and Mjcpr like this.
  15. TopDawg

TopDawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

16. OUfan7

OUfan7 New Member

I saw a recruiting show today that said he was on a visit to Miami this weekend. Hope he decides to become a Sooner, we need the help in the middle.

17. Instant

Instant New Member

I have heard that if his good friend George West enrolled early at Notre Dame Gerald would go to Notre Dame.

George West announced on Thursday that he has and will be granted as an early enrollee at Notre Dame thus counting towards Notre Dames 2005 class.

18. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

this is probably the first post beano has every made in this forum. you'ins should be proud.

19. jreed13

Not really :O

20. GDC

GDC New Member

'