1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female lower back tattoos

Discussion in 'The Catacombs' started by Boarder, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Beef

Beef SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm guessing it's not the first time this morning.

2. BlondeSoonerGirl

BlondeSoonerGirl Hillbilly Queen

And that's all that matters.

Big Poppa.

Oh - sorry. Your Big Poppaness.

3. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Actually, I probably would keep the King Douchebag avatar - if one of the geeks could fix the damned board!!

well that, and if I even knew how to do the avatar thingie....geez I'm illiterate.....

4. critical_phil

critical_phil SoonerFans.com Elite Member

i'm sorry, but this is all i can think of when you say that:

[​IMG]

Servant: Yes. [ steps away ]

Butler: Lord and Lady Doucebag!

Lord Salisbury: Well, well, well.. I was just asking Lord Sandwich, "Where the devil are those Douchebags?"

Lady Doucebag: Well, it has been impossible to get him out of his workshop! He has been working day and night.

Lord Salisbury: You, Douchebag? Well, I wasn't aware you dabbled in that sort of thing. What in heaven's name are you working on?

Lord Doucebag: Well, I would be happy to tell you.. but perhaps after you have finished eating.

5. IB4OU2

IB4OU2 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

My wife let me kiss her tatt last night...........the skank!

6. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

You nasty. You nasty. Yo momma say you nasty.

7. IB4OU2

IB4OU2 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

yea, I gotta be.....I'm workin' on my kitchen pass for turkey season.

8. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

9. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

"Boys, get as much as you can as often as you can."
    -Poppa Kennedy

10. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

I'm not saying that there aren't girls out there that have one that don't fall into this category... but I've never met a whore that DIDN'T have one.

the_ouskull

Beano's Fourth Chin likes this.
  11. Veritas

Veritas Moderator

Ah, double standards.

Like I tell my wife, it's a double standard because it's twice as bad for you.

Or because I'm twice as big as you.

Whichever fits.

12. Norm In Norman

Norm In Norman Adminstrator of PAIN

I think to be individuals we should all listen to alternative music, get a tribal tattoo, smoke cigarrettes, and wear black. Then we should all go bungee jumping to show that we are braver than everyone else. That'll teach ... them.

13. DCSooner

DCSooner Relax, I'm Cleared.

I am always very nervous about what people think about me. That is what makes me so shy.

14. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Tattoos and stuff can be (and I think usually are) signs of a slavish conformity of their own: the conformity of nonconformism. It's that tribal stuff: show you belong to us and not to them. IT's still all about impressing SOMEONE.
    And another thing....if people do things to show that they are nonconformists, how can they complain about being viewed as "different" because of it? It's all so childish.

15. Norm In Norman

Norm In Norman Adminstrator of PAIN

Ahhh - so there is a way to state that without sarcasm? Interesting...

16. dolemitesooner

dolemitesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This is the greatest pic ever. I mean I hate to say , but I almost pissed me pants. :D

17. Fugue

Fugue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

i agree, I think Czar has established himself as the Schlitz poster of the week.

18. leavingthezoo

leavingthezoo my post count betrays me

well... yeah! :D

19. leavingthezoo

leavingthezoo my post count betrays me

true. my owner is worth it though. hehe

actually, i think we all have a right to be turned off or turned on by different things. my only qualm was the idea that someone would rather do or not do things according to what everyone around them thinks. that's sad to me.

20. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Tru dat. but I guess we all want to be liked by somebody, and people who claim not to care what ANYbody thinks can be rather unpleasant.
    You people need to care ONLY about what I like. There, that's it. :p

leavingthezoo likes this.