1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Expectations For The Men's And Women's BB Teams Next Year?

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by FaninAma, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Harry Beanbag

Harry Beanbag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

OU got lucky when they hired Sherri Coale. I still remember as a student the women's basketball program was cancelled, although temporarily. OU could not have gotten a better coach than Coale.

2. Harry Beanbag

Harry Beanbag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't know about being ahead of UT. Barnes has recruited extremely well down there the last 2 or 3 years.

3. AllAboutThe'O'

AllAboutThe'O' SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Have you noticed that the best coaches in OU history have never had a lick of college head coaching experience before being hired by the Sooners? Bud, Barry, Bob, Sherri all have that in common.
    Yeah, it's hard to believe these days that the OU women's program was essentially D.O.A. and now it's been one of the more successful teams this decade.

4. snp

snp New Member

I expect us to make it to the final four, honestly. We're going to be stacked and several of the other top teams have had a downgrade.

I have not a clue about women's, but I hope you're right so my sister at Baylor will stop talking about freken women's basketball.

5. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

Sister at Baylor eha??

Hmmm....tell me more.

6. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If the women's team can find someone to play the point the Sooners will be in the final four for the next 4 years.