1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough with this OU celebration crap

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by picasso, Nov 27, 2012.

1. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We won a game in which we never led on the very last play. I think we would have reacted the same way had it been Okesa State.

2. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It ain't over till it's over?

3. picasso

When you come to a fork in the oSu defense, take it?

4. mikee likee

mikee likee New Member

Fork the osu defense?

5. SoonerNomad

SoonerNomad New Member

Does Okesa State have the same talent and balanced offense that OSU put on display Saturday? Damn those scholarship limitations.

6. oudanny

oudanny New Member

Agreed. I wasn't celebrating because of some new found respect for the ags. I was celebrating because we had made a fabulous comeback and I don't have to listen to their crap for another year.

7. tycat947

tycat947 New Member

No, OKLAST would have stormed the field, pure and simple, just like last year. TBone probably crapped himself!

8. Soonerntxs

Soonerntxs New Member

I know the ag sitting behind me that kept yellin OU SUCKS, STFU and left without a goodbye! It was worth me loosing my voice :)

9. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Who GAS??? **** the aggies.

10. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

POX on him and his cohorts! People from the state of Oklahoma should NEVAR say those kinds of things about the Sooners.

11. soonercastor

soonercastor New Member

who's bitching about the celebration?

Damn people will always find to complain about, people can't have a little fun? jeez

12. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Here is another reason why they aren't a rival...

Band smack...

My Freshman or Soph. year there frickin' band wore portable amps on their backs as they marched and had their horns miked to sound louder and attempt to outplay The Pride. they didn't.

Coach would always put the aggie fight song ("Jump up Aggies") in our pre-game lineup because he would say it is the only time every year they get to hear their fight song played well, loud and properly... :D

ouduckhunter likes this.
  13. soonerinabilene

soonerinabilene Fish Sticks

Like I said in another thread, if Jeter hits a walkoff homerun against the Royals in the bottom of the 10th, the Yankees would rush the field and mob him between 3rd and home, even though they know it was against a crappy team that they should beat every time. That's the beauty of a walkoff win.

14. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

First off....

OU Fans didn't rush the field.

Secondly....

We didn't really celebrate.

Thirdly...The Team was happy with the walk-off win in OT and were happier than hell. They didn't really begin to celebrate until someone in the Press Box played House of Pain's "Jump Around". At that point everyone on the Team went nuts and the Fans celebrated the effort the Team made in what was definitely a walk-off win in OT after a Comeback in the 4th Quarter to tie the Game and take it to OT.

Winning like that isn't luck. It's a desire to win. Our Team played hard towards the end of the Game. They left it all on the Field and they sent lil brother packing.

15. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

And torn down the goalposts, and had rings made, and painted giant signs in their stadiums, etc, etc.

16. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

That sounds like a joke. I know it happened, but that is still some of the funniest **** I have heard about.

17. picasso

The oSu players, coaches and beat writers. They "took note."

18. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Are they making a "list"? I miss us being on a good old grudge list!

19. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

I remember when Chris Simms put us on his little **** list. How'd that go for him?

20. BoomerSoonerGoOU

BoomerSoonerGoOU New Member

My how times have changed. The OSU band looked bigger and sounded louder than the Pride.