1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double Helander Today starting @ 4:33

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by Mjcpr, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Mjcpr

Mjcpr SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Just to be clear. After three years of mostly negative experience, in which I had decided to become an 2-game subscriber, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four days I can see this service is a company I don't want to patronize. There are two other services which I believe have at least equivalent mail rental without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
    President & CEO
    GrayBox Services Ltd. &
    eState Auction House Ltd.

Just to be clear. After three years of mostly negative experience, in which I had decided to become an 2-game subscriber, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four days I can see this service is a company I don't want to patronize. There are two other services which I believe have at least equivalent mail rental without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
    President & CEO
    GrayBox Services Ltd. &
    eState Auction House Ltd.

2. Mjcpr

That's gold, Pat.

3. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

4. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

You know Pat, it might have worked if anybody gave a **** about OU baseball, but there's only like 4 of us, and you ain't even one of those.

5. Mjcpr

Somebody accidentally didn't give this 5 stars.

6. oulucas

oulucas New Member

I care, and I have season tickets. Can I be #5?

Tough loss tonight.

7. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Of course you can. Yay! We're up to 5 now.

8. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I've always followed OU when it gets to the games that truly matter. I look at the scores fairly regulary to see how we're doing, but I don't have time to spend hours and hours watching and reading about our team when it's really not that big of a deal what happens from game to game. Hopefully this doesn't mean I will be rejected when I start following more closely when the conference tournament comes around.

9. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

actually I follow all the OU sports...well, maybe not track, tennis, golf...that much...

definitely check scores of all sports, try and watch anything that is on TV...and go to games up here...went to baseball at ku last yr...hopefully make it over to Manhattan for ksu series..

Men Gym #1
    Women Gym #4
    Baseball #7
    Softball #10 ( I think)
    Wrestlen #16 (I think)
    W Basketball top 15, just lost to ND...ugh~
    oh Fball #6

10. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

If they would air the games.....more people would GAS.

11. oulucas

oulucas New Member

I'm pretty sure the last home series was broadcast locally. I was at the games but my wife said she watched them.