1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dope Smoking Nephew Experiment Update

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Tear Down This Wall, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

Well, he's from a smallish town south of Fort Worth. So, it'll either be the doughnut shop he worked at in the mornings while he was in high school, or one of the non-"national chain" restaurants in town. Like most dopesmokers, he reacts to life instead of planning for it. I guess that's what happens when you are voluntarily whiling the hours away on weed.

He's also stupid enough that I think he'll get his girlfriend pregnant, so...hope doughnut sales go through the roof for the kid. Children are expensive - whether you voluntarily support them as the baby daddy or whether the state is enforcing child support.

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Why was my first thought when you mentioned getting girlfriend pregnant "that's her problem" :(

3. Breadburner

Breadburner Well-Known Member

Ron Paul is a ******'....

4. BermudaSooner

BermudaSooner Well-Known Member

So...are the drug test results back?

5. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

He wouldn't take the test. Sent him back home. First place he applied back home required a drug test as well. He wouldn't take that one either, and is still unemployed at this point.

His mom has given him two months to get a job and start paying her rent for living at home or she'll kick him out as well.

I don't think reality will set in until his girlfriend goes back to college next month and he's sitting there without a job, without p*ssy, and his mom on his as*s every day about getting a job.

Girlfriend likely won't wait for him once she's back at school and has other guys around her again who are going ahead and getting educated, figuring out life, and playing by the rules. That'll eat at him. But, who know, maybe it'll wake him up as well.

Stupid. All for a drug...that they say isn't addictive.

6. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Tough love works wonders. Unfortunately, some people need to hit rock bottom before they'll shape up.

While good to set a deadline, two months is a long time. I hope she has her valuables and wallet under close watch, or they might end supporting the drug habit :(