1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have a degree in economics?

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by sappstuf, Jul 20, 2011.

1. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

1. Alaska

2. Arizona

3. California

4. Colorado

5. DC

6. Delaware

7. Hawaii

8. Maine

9. Michigan

10. Montana

11. Nevada

12. New Jersey

13. New Mexico

14. Oregon

15. Rhode Island

16. Vermont

17. Washington

Evidently someone was stoned as it seems to be 17 States now.

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881

All the States seem to have it all figured out as they all have such clear rules regarding the use......lol

2. Serge Ibaka

Serge Ibaka New Member

3. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You know that will be on every station highlight real and I am sure MSNBC dudes will be playing that secretly for years to come. Great way to research your interview moron!

4. Serge Ibaka

Serge Ibaka New Member

OMG! hahahahaha. GREAT POINT lmfao

IT'S TOTALLY A BIG DEAL lmfaoo!!!!!!!

5. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

6. SoCaliSooner

SoCaliSooner Well-Known Member

Troup, you find a way to mention legalizing pot...like almost every day you mention it.

I there something you want to tell us?

7. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I listen to brewer when I sit in the Microsoft Barfeteria (the MS part of the NBC makes it the only channel you can get) and she is very confrontational with people for no reason. I wouldn't be surprised if she called a hit on the guy later.

8. cccasooner2

cccasooner2 New Member

I thought it was legal in Alaska without a medical ID. Just in case though, I didn't inhale.

9. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Yes. You live in one of those States.

10. SoCaliSooner

Um....I don't smoke pot, but you keep mentioning medical marijuana. Is this something you are interested in?

Maybe starting a petition to get it on the ballot is something you might enjoy.

11. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Sounds like you made the right decision Mr Clinton....lol

Alaskans still awaiting clear marijuana law

Last update: June 22, 2011

On April 13, 2010, Alaska lost a champion for sensible marijuana policy when Irwin Ravin passed away at the age of 70. Ravin was the plaintiff — and along with his law partner Robert Wagstaff, one of the attorneys — in the landmark 1975 Alaska Supreme Court case that ruled that the state constitution’s right to privacy included a right to privacy in one’s home, giving Alaskans the right to personal possession of a modest amount of marijuana in their homes. Since then, lawmakers and reformers have been fighting over the implications of that case, Ravin v. Alaska.

In 2006, the legislature and the executive branch attempted to re-criminalize marijuana legislatively. The legislature passed and then-Gov. Frank Murkowski (R) signed House Bill 149, which, among other provisions, sought to re-criminalize marijuana possession in one’s home. That attempt was challenged in court, but the issue has not been decided on its merits.

On June 5, 2006, the ACLU of Alaska filed suit against the new law. The ACLU's complaint alleged that the new statute violated Alaskans' state constitutional right to privacy. A superior court agreed and struck down the new law as it applies to less than an ounce of marijuana. The state appealed that decision to the Alaska Supreme Court. After hearing oral arguments, the Alaska Supreme Court issued a ruling in April 2009 that vacated the superior court's ruling for procedural reasons (the legal term is "ripeness" — no one had actually been arrested under the new statute), leaving the legal landscape somewhat murky.

Alaska has often been a pioneer and champion of individual rights, including marijuana policy reform. MPP's polling shows that 56% of Alaskans now say that adult possession of small amounts of marijuana should be made legal. Additionally, polls in both 2002 and 2006 show public support for Alaska's medical marijuana law at an overwhelming 74%.

Rather than attempting to undermine the Alaska Supreme Court’s decision in Ravin, the legislature should consider regulating marijuana possession and sales in order to undercut the criminal market. As residents of a state that has shown time and again that it believes in the personal freedom of its citizens, each and every Alaskan is in a unique position to effect real change. You can start by writing letters to lawmakers to express your support for taxing and regulating marijuana.

If you are currently or were formerly a member of the medical, law enforcement, or legal communities, please email [email protected] to see how you can be of special help.

http://www.mpp.org/states/alaska/

12. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

It's really cool how you troll me and make everything about me. It's really flattering. BTW....I am Happily Married to my Wife so please don't make any other off the wall insinuations if you don't mind.

BTW....what was the outcome of Prop 8?

13. SoCaliSooner

I was just inquiring about your posts regarding medical marijuana. It seems to be a rather big deal to you.

Party on!!

14. Mongo

Mongo SoonerFans.com Elite Member

dude, you post your drivel so god damn much, how can a thread not turn towards you. you ask for it, then laugh about it elsewhere, then get ****ing butthurt when others call you out.

neg spek me for this....oops.

report this post.... oops

you are a ****ing troll and a whiney bitch. you dish it out and laugh at other sites wanting help to back you, then you are the biggest ***** when a salvo is fired back.

15. Mongo

holy ****, where's the tylenol

jk the sooner fan likes this.
  16. My Opinion Matters

My Opinion Matters New Member

You know what this thread needs? 13 consecutive embedded youtube videos that are totally unrelated to this topic.

Blue and Adrian like this.
  17. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

So when did you decide to post in this thread, before or after it became a gang bang?

Where am I laughing about it elsewhere? WTF is wrong with you Mongrel?

You and you taint licking jokes are hilarious.....really. I mean.....so damned funny I can't believe you do it here for free. You should sell that stuff. You'd be rich.

18. Mongo

**** off, you are next

19. tommieharris91

tommieharris91 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

in
    [youtube]M11SvDtPBhA[/youtube]

20. My Opinion Matters

My Opinion Matters New Member

Next for what?