1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone else hear James Hale on DA Show in KC this morning..

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Rock Hard Corn Frog, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Rock Hard Corn Frog

Rock Hard Corn Frog New Member

I only caught the second half of it I think but, to summarize what I heard:

OU is definitely the better team, they proved it the first time the two teams played...:D An anti-Dean Blevins comment.

He thinks English isn't likely to play....:mad:

Said that losing Murray means OU loses their home run threat but that Patrick is fulling healed from his ankle sprain early in the year and the run game between Patrick and Brown should be fine.

He shot down DA's suggestion that OU fans might not travel because conf games are old hat...Hale said that OU's allotment of tickets sold out 3 weeks ago and that fans have been buying tickets in the secondary market.

2. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Got my tickets off E-bay for $35 each. Probably could have gotten them a little cheaper right before the game but didn't want the hassle. I also have sensed that a lot of OU fans are making last minute decisions to go so tickets may be a little harder to come by thatn first anticipated.

3. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

lets get it on tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

4. cheezyq

cheezyq Well-Known Member

Sounds like you heard pretty much most of it. It wasn't a long interview or anything. Good interview.

5. usmc-sooner

usmc-sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

James Hale is too much for me.

He's our version of Robert Allen. He reminds me of those girls going crazy when the Beatles or Elvis would come out, when he gets to be around 18-22 year old kids or Stoops.

6. Rock Hard Corn Frog

Rock Hard Corn Frog New Member

I won't deny he pumps a lot of Sunshine but I haven't heard him badmouth other programs like Robert Allen does. Hale also usually has solid information that he gets firsthand. So if he thinks English won't play I think it is likely the case.

7. usmc-sooner

usmc-sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I saw English at Tech, and OSU, I would have guaranteed you he wouldn't play. Yeah he doesn't badmouth other programs, but for me he is a little too much.
    My wife got a me a subscription to his board once and they were talking about a play where a D Lineman had got driven out of the box. Hale replied that it didn't happen, someone posted a video showing the play. Hale responded with something like I won't believe what I see with my eyes unless the coaches tell me it happened. I've also heard him mention about 26 guys that he thinks are going pro off one team. Not knocking anyone who likes him just isn't my cup of tea. :D