1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demarco Murray - 5 star RB

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by BillyBall, Jul 28, 2005.

1. BillyBall

BillyBall Well-Known Member

Demarco Murray, a 5 star RB from Bishop Gorman HS in Las Vegas and a former teammate of Ryan Reynolds, has narrowed his favorites to 3: OU, Florida, and the coCaines.. Word is that hes OUs to lose.

He is the only 5 star RB according to Rivals and is a Reggie Bush type player with a bang of versatility.

2. LSUdeek

LSUdeek New Member

Replace RB with APB and you are correct, sir...

3. BillyBall

You are right, I screwed that up... LaSean McCoy is the only 5 star "RB" left, Chris Wells from Akron is a solid to tOSU. Murray is the only 5 star "APB". They (Murray and McCoy) are both listed as "RBs" in the 100, 250 list and thus the confusion..... Thanks for the correction.

4. melbitoast

melbitoast New Member

Who cares what kind of "back" he is, as long as we land him. What are the actually chances? I've heard the same about him being very much like Bush, so he sounds good to me. I think it's time for Mr. Reynolds to start using some of his weight, and get that guy here.

5. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

C;mon down Mr. Murray and you can be next in line for the Heisman behind AD and Bomar.I figure WTF, if VY can be a Heisman candidate so can Bomar.

6. BillyBall

7. 47straight

47straight New Member

I hope that Chuck Long can unvanilla the offense enough to attract and fully utilize an all purpose back.

8. Hound

Hound New Member

I agree......lets watch Norm Chow and his Tenn nightmare ;)

How about Chuck "Chow" Long
    ;)

9. BillyBall

10. jreed13

jreed13 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This kid is a COMPLETE freak of nature. Having him and AD in the same backfield would be disgusting. Think of Williams/Brown but much better. I hope he joins his buddy Ryan in Norman.

11. Sooner_Bob

Sooner_Bob SoonerFans.com Elite Member

cool . . . he'd be quite the signee.

12. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

It would be nice to add another player of unpredictability to our offense. I think once Bomar gets settled (hopefully) he'll be tough to defend.

13. jreed13

Tripple option. Bomar + AD + Murray ! :D

Hella Sideburns likes this.
  14. BillyBall

15. IR4OU

IR4OU New Member

WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!

16. sooner13f

sooner13f New Member

I think the kid is on the fence. He made a statement like "I want to see how Oklahoma plays the rest of the year" The outcome of this season could play a big part.

17. Scotty

Scotty New Member

Does anyone have any videos? I'm anxious to see this kid...

18. southern sooner

southern sooner New Member

A weak offensive line could keep him away....

19. BASSooner

BASSooner New Member

According to soonersillustrated hes highly interested in us, therefore right now, we are his favorite school

20. jreed13

Murray is a Reggie Bush/ Tyrone Prohtro/ Ginn Jr. type of player.