1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DeBerry. Boom!

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by KantoSooner, Dec 19, 2014.

1. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That is all. Great get. For those who've criticized Montgomery, go suck an egg.

2. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

A real honest to gosh Linebacker!

3. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

If I recall, this is the nephew? son? of a big OU fan. I recall someone (maybe even on SFs) saying they ran into the Dad/Uncle and he was wearing an OU hat, and that struck up the conversation. It's sure great being a national team as you never know when it'll help in recruiting! I love seeing the number of folks I do out here in VA with OU hats and shirts on.

4. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

TearDownThisWall will approve of this because we beat out other good schools...no other reason...just because we beat out schools like Alabama, aTm, and USuck.

5. PalmBeachSooner

PalmBeachSooner New Member

Yeah, but does he have SEC speed? Does he lift weights? Does he slap women around?

6. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

Yeah, it was someone here that ran into him. It was his Dad that was the OU fan. I think in the end, the combination of his dad liking OU and Jerry Montgomery being an awesome recruiter made the decision easy for him.

It's been a couple of years since I was this excited about a player. DeBerry is the real deal.