1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dear Piedmonth, ok Cops........seriously?

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by Sooner5030, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Sooner5030

Sooner5030 Well-Known Member

I hope there is something missing in this story. Gotta get that revenue I guess.

http://www.news9.com/story/20010769/three-year-old-piemont-boy-gets-2500-ticket-for-peeing-in-his-front-yard

2. Sooner5030

3. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

drunk with power, jeez

4. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The union will get him his job back.

5. Sooner5030

I didn't think about that. You're prolly right though.

Anyway, even if an adult did this don't you think $2500 is a little much for public peeing?

6. Midtowner

Midtowner New Member

Yep.. cop was fired, District Attorney declined the charges. Still, I doubt anything would have happened had the media not picked up the story.

7. LiveLaughLove

LiveLaughLove New Member

With back pay. He actually didn't do anything technically wrong.

He showed extremely poor judgement, but it seemed he was following the letter of the law.

It should be fairly easy for the union to get it back for him.

8. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Aint gonna happen Bro. That dipstick will be a Wally Weird Greeter before he is a cop there again

Sides Most small towns aint gonna put up with the FOP.

9. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Would small town OK cops even have a union?

10. LiveLaughLove

LiveLaughLove New Member

Might be right. I figured they were unionized, but now that you say it, probably not.

That's probably how they fired him so quickly.

On a side note, he may be related to Greg Johnson from OU's past. Not sure, but there aren't a ton of Qualls' around.

I am related to the Qualls, and the Johnsons are also on the other side of the family.

Greg's brother Robby was the toughest dude I knew in my younger years. Golden gloves boxer as a kid. We were playing in our front yard one day, and a ninth grader hoodlum picked a fight with him. He was in the sixth grade.

Pretty big size difference in them.

The ninth grader never laid a hand on Robby. He pounded the guy with jabs all the way down our street, backing up the whole time so the guy couldn't tackle him. Robby's mom and the Qualls mom had come outside and were yelling at Robby to beat his a$$.

When the guy finally buckled to a knee from the pounding, Robby pounced on him with solid blows and it was over. I was amazed, and to this day regardless of how good Greg was at OU and Miami, I considered what Robby did that day to be more spectacular.

11. olevetonahill

Think they covered by the FOP .

Plus most towns have a clause that a cop can be fired pretty much at the whim of the Mayor/Council for "The Good Of the Service"

I know I got fired for givin a City councilman's wife a speeding ticket, They didnt say that was why but I had done nuthing wrong and was sent packin less than 2 weeks after the Ticket and all hell broke loose from the dude.

12. Sooner5030

Wasn't there some drama with the town of Bokoshe and their lone police officer? Can't remember but it was one of those towns down in your parts.

13. Tulsa_Fireman

Tulsa_Fireman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I met a girl from Piedmont at an 89'er game once. Instead of dancing in the aisles in my monkey suit, I hung on the rail and talked to her and her dad most of the time.

She was cute. Should've asked her on a date.

14. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

i used to drive thru Piedmont all the time, going from Yukon to Cashion

it's a MAJOR speed trap- they wait till you're at the far end of Piedmont road - when you're out of the actual city - where that road comes to a T - most people pick up speed there because its just farm road/land

i've been pulled over there twice - never ticketed though :)

15. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

No ticket? You must be as skilled as Johnny Mack. Heh.

16. jk the sooner fan

it helps having a piece of tin in your back pocket :)

17. olevetonahill

Hell theres more Drama with these Barneys than I can count, Ya need to be specific
    One Chief got sent off cause he tackled an Old woman in the PD and cuffed her for cussin him
    One over in Howe got arrested for Stealing
    Theres always sompun

18. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

JM didn't have any tin. Just some smooth lips and a soft tongue...

19. jk the sooner fan

good to know, it's always helpful to have a backup plan in case the tin doesnt impress like its supposed to

C&CDean likes this.