1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

David Ash on Davey O'Brien Watch List

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by kevpks, Jul 17, 2013.

1. kevpks

kevpks New Member

2. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

He's the QB at a big program so he's on the list. He sucks of course, and has no chance at any QB award, but just to be safe since he's the QB at saxet they throw him on there.

3. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

Is this real life?

4. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

No! It's SoonerFans ya dumas! ;)

5. starclassic tama

starclassic tama New Member

these watch lists are completely meaningless. if you have ever started or been anything close to productive for a big name program you are going to be on some sort of watch list.

6. kevpks

kevpks New Member

It occured to me this morning that this is inaccurate since the Big 12 only has ten teams now. I guess I'll throw in the QBs at future Big XII schools like Rice and UTSA.

7. This...Wow, you are on a watch list with 800 other players...That's awesome!

8. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Preseason watch lists: Name 60+ players before the season starts across the country of anyone whose name you recognize due to bowl performance (mid-major) or by starting at a major program (i.e. Longhorn Network).

Postseason winner: This guy that nearly got kicked outta Texas A&M and was going to not be a quarterback under the previous coach!