1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damnit Rhino

Discussion in 'The Catacombs' started by Norm In Norman, May 4, 2006.

1. jackietreehorn

jackietreehorn New Member

yeah, it's mostly headbutting and kicking people on the ground!

nice quote sir

2. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

Packers | Hawkins practices Wednesday
    Thu, 10 Aug 2006 00:17:10 -0700
    Cliff Christl, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers CB Mike Hawkins (knee) returned to practice Wednesday, Aug. 9.

Bears | Berrian sorer than expected
    Wed, 9 Aug 2006 23:37:19 -0700
    K.C. Johnson, of the Chicago Tribune, reports Chicago Bears WR Bernard Berrian (groin) tested his sore groin during practice Wednesday, Aug. 9, but said his groin is sorer than expected, according to head coach Lovie Smith. WR Mark Bradley would start the team's preseason game Friday, Aug. 11, if Berrian can not play.

Bears | T. Harris returns to practice Wednesday
    Wed, 9 Aug 2006 23:29:19 -0700
    Larry Mayer, of ChicagoBears.com, reports Chicago Bears DL Tommie Harris (hip) returned to practice Wednesday, Aug. 9.

Lions | Lehman misses practice, remains on PUP list
    Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:41:26 -0700
    Detroit Lions LB Teddy Lehman (foot) did not practice Wednesday, Aug. 9, and remains on the team's Physically Unable to Perform list.

3. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

Lions | Lehman participates in morning drill
    Tue, 15 Aug 2006 00:20:46 -0700
    George Sipple, of the Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions LB Teddy Lehman (foot) participated in a morning drill Monday, Aug. 14, in pads. There is still no timetable when he will play.

Packers | Hawkins misses practice Monday
    Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:42:02 -0700
    Cliff Christl, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers CB Mike Hawkins (knee) missed practice Monday, Aug. 14.

Bears | Dvoracek sits out practice Monday
    Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:43:21 -0700
    Larry Mayer, of ChicagoBears.com, reports Chicago Bears DL Dusty Dvoracek (foot) missed practice Monday, Aug. 14.

Browns | Strait acquisition no reflection on cornerback injuries
    Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:42:09 -0700
    Tom Withers, of the Associated Press, reports Cleveland Browns head coach Romeo Crennel said the addition of CB/S Derrick Strait is not an indication that the injuries to CBs Gary Baxter and Daylon McCutcheon are any more serious than has been discussed. "I hope they are coming back in the time period that we are shooting for," he said. "You know how injuries are. You can never tell and it doesn't hurt to cover yourself a little bit."

Browns | Jones ahead in strong safety battle
    Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:09:51 -0700
    Mary Kay Cabot, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports Cleveland Browns SS Sean Jones has pulled ahead of SS Brodney Pool in the competition for the team's starting strong safety spot, according to head coach Romeo Crennel.

Jets | Suggs acquired in trade with Browns
    Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:23:42 -0700
    ESPNews reports the Cleveland Browns have traded RB Lee Suggs to the New York Jets in exchange for CB Derrick Strait.

Saints | J. Brown makes some mistakes Saturday
    Sun, 13 Aug 2006 22:09:34 -0700
    Benjamin Hochman, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports New Orleans Saints OG Jammal Brown gave up a sack to a No. 2 defensive player and allowed Tennessee Titans DL Antwan Odom to hurry Saints QB Jaime Martin into an incomplete pass. For the most part, Brown played consistently over the first two quarters. Brown said, " Most of the assignments I knew in this new offense. I was on the right guy most of the time. Even though I did make some mistakes here and there, I pretty much knew what I had to do. And I finished some guys on some plays, so that was real good. I felt comfortable and everything was going well. I just have to learn there's more speed guys on that side. I just have to get more depth."

Jaguars | Ingram injured in preseason opener
    Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:12:51 -0700
    Vic Ketchman, of Jaguars.com, reports Jacksonville Jaguars LB Clint Ingram (calf) suffered a calf contusion in the team's preseason opener Saturday, Aug. 12.

Cardinals | L. Mitchell sits out Saturday
    Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:04:50 -0700
    AZCardinals.com reports Arizona Cardinals LB Lance Mitchell (knee) sat out the team's preseason game Saturday, Aug. 12.

4. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

http://www.nyjets.com/news/articles/show_article?short_name=news&article_id=836

5. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

[​IMG]

6. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

From their first preseason game of the year:

Corey Ivy:
    [​IMG]

Kelly Gregg:
    [​IMG]

Mark Clayton:
    [​IMG]

Chris Chester:
    [​IMG]

7. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

JD is my new favorite NFL player.......i dont remember anybody ever at OU being a bigger class act than him

8. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

Bradley, Dvoracek, Harris, Runnells:
    [​IMG]

Dusty:
    [​IMG]

jk the sooner fan likes this.
  9. jk the sooner fan

THAT is a damn cool pic......major spek to rhino for that one

10. OUstudent4life

OUstudent4life New Member

Is Dusty doing a horns down?

He's s'posed to wait until OU/tx weekend for that :D.

11. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

[​IMG]

12. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Jerome Brown really got dogged down here for his game Saturday night. I didn't see the game so I don't know if that was because of the one sack and one hurry or for his whole performance. It's only his first game at left tackle so I expect JB to step it up.

13. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

Jets | Strait back at practice
    Thu, 17 Aug 2006 06:01:14 -0700
    Dave Hutchinson, of the Star-Ledger, reports New York Jets CB/S Derrick Strait returned to practice Wednesday, Aug. 16, wearing his familiar No. 20 jersey and starting at safety. Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum said he admired the way Strait and his agent, Michael Lartigue, handled the situation of Strait's trade to the Cleveland Browns and subsequent return to the Jets.

Browns | Perkins misses practice Wednesday
    Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:37:56 -0700
    Steve King, of ClevelandBrowns.com, reports Cleveland Browns CB Antonio Perkins (ankle) missed practice Wednesday, Aug. 16 and Tuesday, Aug. 15.

Lions | Lehman remains on PUP list
    Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:35:01 -0700
    Detroit Lions LB Teddy Lehman (foot) remains on the team's Physically Unable to Perform list and missed practice Wednesday, Aug. 16.

Titans | B. Jones does not practice Wednesday morning
    Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:25:17 -0700
    Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans WR Brandon Jones (knee) did not practice Wednesday morning, Aug. 16.

Saints | Police and courts: J. Brown
    Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:12:22 -0700
    The New Orleans Times-Picayune reports New Orleans Saints OT Jammal Brown, who is charged with domestic abuse battery, pleaded innocent through his attorney Wednesday, Aug. 16, in 22nd Judicial District Court in Covington, Louisiana. It is a misdemeanor offense punishable upon first offense by a prison term of 10 days to six months and a fine of $300 to $1,000. Brown's trial is scheduled for Dec. 4.

Bears | Bradley given Wednesday off; expected to play Friday
    Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:28:52 -0700
    John Mullin, of the Chicago Tribune, reports Chicago Bears WR Mark Bradley was given practice off Wednesday, Aug. 16. He is expected to play in the team's preseason game Friday, Aug. 18.

Chiefs | Bartee does not practice Tuesday
    Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:15:01 -0700
    Elizabeth Merrill, of the Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs FS William Bartee (Achilles') did not practice Tuesday, Aug. 15.

Bears | T. Harris thought of quitting
    Wed, 16 Aug 2006 05:34:13 -0700
    John Mullin, of the Chicago Tribune, reports Chicago Bears DL Tommie Harris thought about quitting football recently. Harris said, "Two weeks ago I was thinking about quitting. I was wondering what was wrong with me, why I didn't have the drive anymore. I talked to my Mom and said, 'I don't know if I want to do this. The love of the game is not there." Harris believes he was holding back because he was reluctant to face the risk of totally committing himself to the game. Harris added, " It's almost like I'm afraid to be great. Because if I show you greatness, then I'm going to have to be that on a consistent basis. But now I feel there's no turning back. I've made up my mind, and this is just recently, to go for broke. I've never really opened myself up to something like this before. My fear is failure. Now I'm going to see how good I can do for the first time in my life."

Packers | M. Hawkins misses practice Tuesday
    Wed, 16 Aug 2006 01:01:00 -0700
    Cliff Christl, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers CB Mike Hawkins (knee) missed practice Tuesday, Aug. 15.

14. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

Dan Cody lateralling a fumble
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mark Clayton
    [​IMG]

15. jccouger

jccouger Member

Wow, hes never tried his greatest? That scares me to think of what he can do...

16. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

Buccaneers | D. Joseph appears to have won starting job
    Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:45:38 -0700
    Roy Cummings, writing for the Sporting News, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers OG Davin Joseph appears to have won the starting right guard job with the team.

Packers | Hawkins does not play Saturday
    Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:18:53 -0700
    Packers.com reports Green Bay Packers CB Mike Hawkins (knee) did not play in the team's preseason game Saturday, Aug. 19.

Chiefs | Wilkerson excused from practice Saturday
    Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:51:35 -0700
    KCChiefs.com reports Kansas City Chiefs DL Jimmy Wilkerson was excused from practice Saturday, Aug .19, according to head coach Herman Edwards. He is expected to return Monday, Aug. 21.

17. jk the sooner fan

i watched the bears game friday nite, JD got alot of playing time, he looked out of place at times looking for somebody to hit but did really well picking up the block others

didint see Dusty play

18. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

Mark Bradley
    [​IMG]

Tommie Harris
    [​IMG]

19. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

JD was a step behind all game long. It sucked to watch him in that game.

20. jk the sooner fan

hopefully he'll make the roster in spite of it!