1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dallas Area Broadcast of Utah St

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by CobraKai, Aug 30, 2010.

1. CobraKai

CobraKai New Member

Do any Dallas-area people know of a sports bar near Addison where I can catch the game?

2. Howzit

Howzit Junice Groupie

Used to be a place called Lonnegan's in Hurst that was owned by an OU grad and showed any and every OU game on TV come hell or high water. I think he sold it and they renamed it, but it's still there. I watched an OU game there last year.

310 Grapevine Hwy, Hurst, TX

CobraKai likes this.
  3. CobraKai

CobraKai New Member

Thanks! Did they show the PPV ones too? Also, not knowing my way around Dallas terribly well, is Hurst fairly close to Addison? It appears to be on Google maps, but I know that can be misleading.

4. gundleok

gundleok New Member

http://www.ouclubofdallas.com/article.html?aid=196

The OU Club of Dallas will announce the location of their watch parties this week. Looking forward to it as I won't be able to come to Norman until the Air Force game. Hope to see you all there.

CobraKai likes this.
  5. Howzit

Howzit Junice Groupie

I know they have, but again, I'm not sure if the same guy owns it. I think the one I saw last year may have been ppv.

Well, as you know, fairly close in Dallas is relative. You could take 121/114 out, and stay on 121 to whatever exit ( I forget but Google maps is probably good for that much) and your probably looking at about 30 minutes, depending on traffic.

6. CobraKai

CobraKai New Member

Thanks everyone!

7. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

Hurst is not close to Addison. That's an easy 30 minute drive. Call Two Rows Bar and Grill. They will have the pay per view and you will have a 5 minute drive.

8. NCSooner18

NCSooner18 New Member

9. Howzit

Howzit Junice Groupie

Two Rows closed.

10. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

Two Rows OPEN in Allen

11. Howzit

Howzit Junice Groupie

Oh, thought you meant the ONE at Trinity Mills and Tollway, SINCE it's RIGHT by Addison.

12. He meant the other one

13. Howzit

Howzit Junice Groupie

That one is OPEN.

14. stop yelling at me

15. Howzit

Howzit Junice Groupie

would you prefer a timeout?

16. sorry, Im on my way to the Two Rows at Trinity Mills and Tollway..I dont have time for this

17. Howzit

Howzit Junice Groupie

Save me a seat.

18. Mississippi Sooner

Mississippi Sooner New Member

19. BajaOklahoma

BajaOklahoma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Thirty minute drives are nothing here.

20. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

OK forget what I said and listen to these experts......drive thirty minutes to what is just an average/decent sports bar in Tarrant County (where I live)...be careful drinking any beer (it's a night game) cuz you have to drive home through about 7 different citites and their cops....just ignore the 15 or so places within ten minutes of Addison that will have the game...that's good advice. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: