1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curtis Bolton

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Salt City Sooner, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

2. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

Was just about to post this.

EXCELLENT PICK-UP!

3. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

4. 8timechamps

5. 8timechamps

It's been reported that Bolton has NOT committed, and will be picking between OU and Washington next week.

Still looks like the Sooners will land him, but it's not a done deal yet.

6. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Is this Michael's kid?

7. 8timechamps

I hope so, then he can entertain players in the locker room at halftime.

8. Soonerfan88

Soonerfan88 Well-Known Member

Yes, he has committed. He planned to announce on Monday but called the coaches today instead.

9. vtsooner21

vtsooner21 New Member

Just can't believe that a linebacker has committed...Any chance there're more coming? (Along with DT's & DE's) as well? Please, oh please???

Boomer

10. 8timechamps

Still no confirmation.

Soonerfan88, where are you hearing it's a done deal?

11. OUster

OUster New Member

Wasn't overly excited at first because I hadn't really heard anything of this potential signee. I'll admit I let the recruiting ranking effect my excitement because our class so far isn't exactly lighting up the charts. But, I'm back to reality...watching this kid's highlight reel...he's a beast! Good linebacker size, fast of the line from a three-point, never gets knocked back and apparently has good coverage speed! I'll remember to leave recruiting decisions in Stoops' hands, even though he hasn't asked for my blessings.

8timechamps likes this.
  12. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This kid committing would seem to kill Ruf/Nek7's entire argument.

13. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

[​IMG]

14. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

This is a step in the right direction but not enough for me to like Kish. My argument is that OU could do better than Kish. This is how I see it, if or when we fire Kish, recruits are not going to act like many did after the firing of Kittle and Shipp. I could be wrong but then again, I could be right.

15. 8timechamps

I'm still on the fence regarding Kish.

This season will go a long way in letting us know what kind of coach Kish really is, since we should see a lot more LB play. As for recruiting, he's yet to really wow anyone, but there is still time, and he may be one of those guys that can find hidden gems at the postion. He was able to land Dominique Alexander, and I do think that kid will be a player (although not a "hidden gem", he was just a 3 star recruit). We'll see how things go, but by NSD, we should have a pretty good idea of what to expect.

16. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

He has OK talent thus far this year. I hope he lands Mclisse but when i hear Nyles Morgan and Clifton Garrett talk about not hearing from him often is a definite call for concern. I also do not like the same, monotonous, clueless expression he has during games. I like stoops, i like emotion. Lets see some of that. BRING BACK VENABLES!

17. SoonerInFortSmith

SoonerInFortSmith New Member

This kid looks pretty good. Attacks blockers. Uses his hands well. Quick first step. Looks to have really good upper body strength. Its hard to tell if he is fast or just playing in a slow league though.

18. 8timechamps

Now it's official:

(FF to the last few seconds of the video for his commitment...strange, but whatever works for Mr. Bolton)
    [video=youtube;EjPgWWadWfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjPgWWadWfA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

19. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

20. TheUnnamedSooner

TheUnnamedSooner Well-Known Member

The video made me laugh.