1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cracked Tile

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Mjcpr, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Beano's Fourth Chin

Beano's Fourth Chin you're fired

We had the same thing happen in our kitchen. Ran through about 6 consecutive tiles. We had a dude come out and look at it and he pulled them up to see if he could see a problem with our foundation.

Turns out that it was due to the fact that I ran the coaxial cable under the tile when I installed the television in the kitchen.

2. Mjcpr

Mjcpr SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Are you saying I could have cable TV and high speed internet in the crapper?

3. sas

sas New Member

GREAT GOOGALY MOOGALLY.

I don't even know you.

4. oumartin

oumartin New Member

coulda saved yourself alot of trouble beano if you would just staple the coax to the ceiling and run it that way.... and it looks good too

5. oumartin

oumartin New Member

sure you can have television and broadband in the crapper. Just wear your depends and don't bother getting up..
    Thats how I've done it for years

OUinFLA likes this.
  6. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

your crackin me up.

7. sas

sas New Member

8. IB4OU2

IB4OU2 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm surprised you can get all that in there.....I don't even have room for a cell phone.....

9. oumartin

oumartin New Member

lose some weight! ;)

10. HoserSooner

HoserSooner New Member

I second that one.

The gf had me do some tiling in our main foyer last winter, and having little to no home improvement skills, it was a bit of a chore. Like you said, it wasn't hard to do, but 2 12-hour days later, my knees and back were gone. Really wish I'd grabbed the knee pads in Home Depot for 16.99 when I saw 'em. :(

11. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Dood, you got these things under your house.
    [​IMG]

12. Harry Beanbag

Harry Beanbag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

"I've laid more pipe in this town than Wabasha Plumbing."

13. Sooner_Bob

Sooner_Bob SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Speaking of laying tile . . .

My wife decided that she wants to tile on the eating side of the bar in our kitchen. Right now it just has carpet.

Since she's known the people we bought the house from for quite a while she asked if they had any extra tile left from when they tiled the kitchen, bathrooms and patios.

One day a couple of weeks ago the guy comes by and drops off some tile. 8 boxes of the 12x12 stuff complete with extra pieces for fitting it in properly, and the grout to match the rest of the house. All I need to do is buy the adhesive and con my bro in-law to come up and help.

:D

14. Mjcpr

When you're finished with him.....

15. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Fix garage door -- check
    Fix tile in bathroom -- ?

16. Mjcpr

That'll be a while....like when I'm convinced it's done cracking. And when I want to take on a giant mess.

Also, stalking reported.

17. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Took you long enough to notice.