1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

congrats sooners

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Osce0la, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Osce0la

Osce0la 2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

helluva game. you guys were able to get it done when it mattered, and we killed ourselves with penalties. happy with the way we played (other than the penalties) and im excited for the rest of our season. now, get out there and get #8! again, congrats guys!

2. texas bandman

texas bandman Well-Known Member

Great game between two great teams.

3. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Classy move Chief! You're a stellar fan for your team.

Good luck the rest of the season.

4. boomersooner28

boomersooner28 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

F**** TEXAS!!!!!!!

5. oumartin

oumartin New Member

FSU is vastly improved and they are fast and hard hitting. Might have a qb controversy down there to deal with now. :)

Good luck the rest of the year.

6. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

Great Game. I hate (Love) those kind of games. Good Luck the rest of the season.

7. zandozan

zandozan New Member

To all the FSU fans, great game guys. Nice to see another Stoops brother bringing the pain on the defensive side. I expected a tough game and boy you guys didn't disappoint. Love Jimbo Fisher, Mark Stoops and the rest of your staff...class acts and great coaches. Game atmosphere looked amazing as well, that shot of a sea of tomahawk chops was pretty awesome. As some have said, I'd be willing to bet a good amount of money FSU doesn't lose again this year. Maybe we have ourselves a little rematch in New Orleans come January? :) Best wishes to the players who got injured and good luck the rest of the season.

8. SoonerOX

SoonerOX New Member

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way!

9. the-rover

the-rover New Member

FSU played a tough game, good luck the rest of the season

10. SCOUT

SCOUT SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I am glad we don't have to play you guys again. I am very pleased with the win and you guys showed why you are ranked so high. Good luck the rest of this season, I am rooting for you to finish up the rest of the season strong.

11. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

Congrats. You don't know how glad I was that you guys won. Big win in a hostile environment. I do not want my team having the no. 1 ranking right now. Boomer Sooner!

12. Mazeppa

Mazeppa Well-Known Member

FSU is not a discipline team, there could have been a lot more penalties called on your team.

13. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

Thank you Osce0la and best wishes to your team and the rest of your season.

P. S. I second the F**** Texas remark.

14. SoonerofAlabama

SoonerofAlabama Actual Poor Student

I feel sorry for Clemson right now.

15. DenverSooner751

DenverSooner751 New Member

Awesome game! Hope you guys have a great rest of your season, thanks for being a classy visitor!

16. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

Lou Holtz just apologized to Coach Stoops, the team, and the fans for his comments about OU not being able to win against FSU. Never thought I would see that!

17. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

Osce0la - you are really class all the way with this thread. What a game! Wouldn't want to be Clemson next week -- you guys are going to clobber them! Good Luck!

18. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Damn good game there, Chief. I'm impressed... the FSU defense was stout tonight. Good luck to you and the rest of the 'noles this year.

19. oumom2many

oumom2many New Member

Osce0la~ Meet you in the end! Go Noles!

20. Osce0la

Osce0la 2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

what are your thoughts on clint trickett? that kid came into a bad situation and seemed to have ice water in his veins. cool, calm, got us back in the game...the pick was just a great athletic play by your defense. that kids got me excited. i hope our fans treated you guys well. again, great game and congrats on the w.