1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

College basketball meltdowns 2013

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by badger, Jan 9, 2013.

1. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I can't believe ISU deprived us of shaggy. For that... Cyclone Fanatic, you guys are up!
    [​IMG]
    And wow do you all hate each other
    Note: I assume Hawkeye Nation
    I might attempt this board again but they are really really pizzed right now

2. badger

There's a place out east that calls itself West. You made SC 10 but you lost to Baylorest...
    [​IMG]
    Note: Yes he does
    Note: As a reminder, Helsip did NOT beat us, lol:
    [​IMG]

3. MsProudSooner

MsProudSooner New Member

That line made me laugh out loud.

4. badger

Seriously Iowa State, I can't believe you deprived us of our usual dose of Shaggy, so I'm making going to visit CyFan again... one trip for each overtime you couldn't beat whorn in...
    [​IMG]
    Do I dare check out the game thread?
    Maybe later...

5. badger

OK, my last one for Iowa State losing in DOUBLE OVERTIME to whorn...
    [​IMG]
    I must admit that we'd be pretty pizzed if we lost to texas too

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  6. badger

**** the weekend game, **** overtime and **** everything except the sheep in Stillwater. They have it rough enough.

There. That's the only meltdown post you'll ever get outta me... for now. Time to pretend that OU didn't lose and make fun of everyone else that also lost... I mean... LOSERS!!!!

[​IMG]
    Note: What is the hell is going on in that photo...
    Nominee for meltdown post of season
    Note: They were down 28-15 at half
    Tee hee. More shaggy later

7. badger

A lot of fail in this photo:
    [​IMG]
    OK, done with whorn for now

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  8. badger

Someday I will start an Internet meme. That meme will be "Nobody gives a sh!t about Texas Tech:"
    [​IMG]
    My gawd the meltdown images are getting more WTF as the season goes on...
    ...in conclusion, nobody gives a sh!t

9. badger

KSU defeated Baylor, just like football! Oh wait... **** you purple
    [​IMG]
    Note: A.K.A. "Waco"
    Heh, Baylor has football

10. badger

This will probably be my last from the weekend. Congrats Duke! You send off ACC traitors in STYLE!
    [​IMG]
    Note: He took a charge on defense... and now, the losing:

11. badger

Texas A&M: I would much rather play (insert top SEC team) than (insert bottom Big 12 team). That's why we play Vanderbilt now instead of Kansas in basketball!

But still lose...
    [​IMG]
    Note: An entire thread dedicated to hating on Tulsa because they went into 3OT against Houston, delaying the broadcast of Texas A&M/Vandy... click here if you wanna see it, i'm skipping right to the game thread
    Note: Well, the game thread is also the hate-on-tulsa/houston thread...
    ok, i think i'm done for reals now

Soonerfan88 likes this.
  12. badger

Shaggy has the greatest meltdowns after repeated losses. Ignite this Couch is a close second. Let's see if they live up that high billing after losing to KSU last night...
    [​IMG]
    Note: These images in general are all from the games in question that caused the meltdowns. Also, the "We're. Not. Good" thread is now 5 pages long...
    yeah, they may challenge shaggy if the losing continues :D

13. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The Psy-Clone meltdown was pretty good. What does it say about whorn that the clowns are melting down after losing to them in asstin?

14. badger

Put your troll face on, it's time to venture over to OP.com...
    [​IMG]
    Nice troll face.
    Note: iADIOS!
    More later perhaps... but that was 49 ****ing pages of game thread ugggh

15. badger

[​IMG]
    And on that note, OP.com is more boring than usual, so here's some (who gives a) sh!t about Texas Tech:
    [​IMG]
    Note: That's the deaf headband kid immortalized on page one, post one of this thread.

16. badger

Like a good doormat, Baylor still sucks...
    [​IMG]
    You really didn't think I'd forgotten all of the trash talk or the fact that you need to beat bubble teams to get off the bubble, did you BF.com?
    Spoiler: Manhood still lost

17. badger

Big 12 meltdown power rankings!
    Ever wonder what sites I invade for content? Here you go (big 12 only)

N/A: OU. This is an effort to get SF.com to talk basketball again and making fun of ourselves melting down over basketball would deter it.

9: TCU's KillerFrogs.com After some quality football meltdowns, they have completely checked out for basketball season. They had a grand total of TWO posts after upsetting KU at home. YOU GUYS SUCK!

8: Texas Tech: Hashtag this before it becomes an Internet meme: Nobody gives a sh1t about Texas Tech. I just use their scout board.

7: KSU: Like their Tech counterparts, they aren't that funny and only seem to care when playing KU. Eff them. Scout board here.

6: KU: KUSports.com and their scout have been my primary sources, but other than that mid-season meltdown of a few weeks ago (haha we beat you) they are fairly level-headed on the Internet. They are far funnier during football season.

5. ISU's CycloneFanatic.com. They had epic fun after losing at Texas, but for the most part reserve their meltings for only surprise losses... which they've had several of this season.

4. OSU's OrangePower.com. They're far funnier when they lose more consistently. They have migrated to football both in person and on the Internet.

3. Baylor's BaylorFans.com is full of cursing, blasphamy Baptist fans with Texan arrogance to match. What's not to love?

2. West Virginia's We Must Ignite this Couch. It's like Shaggy: WVU edition. For everyone that doesn't think they belong in the Big 12, they must not enjoy good Internet meltdowns.

1. Texas' shaggybevo.com. Only whorns would chatter on the 'net this much during such an abysmal basketball season.

18. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

What does this even mean? LOL

19. NMSooner'80

NMSooner'80 Member

Too bad there wasn't a thread like this 10 years ago. The Tech meltdowns, after three close losses to OU, would have been epic. The game in Lubbock that year was actually the most lopsided (OU won by 5 in regulation), and this was supposed to be Knight's "revenge game" for the alleged screw-job in Norman in OT. Even the idiots with their media relations department put in their news release that "outcome is under review," which was an outright lie.

I'm sure they also melted down a few years later when David Godbolt hit a fall-back three to beat them in Lubbock at the buzzer. I think they also imagined there was a bad call in their somewhere, that time, also.

20. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

My favorite part of that game didn't occur during the game:

[youtube]bE_Iu1-XoZo[/youtube]