1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coaching Changes

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by TopDawg, Nov 7, 2011.

1. MountainOkie

MountainOkie New Member

Why? It seems like a nice place to live and the program ain't horrible...

2. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Who's gonna replace Venables marty? That's right, you haven't looked that far ahead.

When V leaves, it'll be for the right job. eATMe ain't it.

3. oumartin

oumartin New Member

I'd throw all the money needed to get that LSU d coordinater. Chavez(sp)

So, why don't you shut your dumb@ss mouth Dean, quit stalking me and go bug somebody else..

Jesus your sh!t is old..

4. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

His **** is old? Pot....Kettle

cccasooner2 likes this.
  5. oumartin

oumartin New Member

sure, I may wear out my hatred of Venables but Dean is just a dipsh!t.

I've talked to him via pm to try and bury the hatchet and put things in the past and he just has to keep going back and bringing **** up.

I'm sick of his sh!t.

If he wants to ban me fine but f@ck him.

I'm sure he'll come spout off like he always does and that's fine but he's a world class POS and I'm done.

I've moved on in my life but I'll bet you anything he comes back with some crap that i've talked to him about because he is such a POS. It's all he knows how to do..

6. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah New Member

how do you really feel? :biggrin:

7. northspeter

northspeter New Member

with all the allegations going around... there's no need for this talk... besides, that appears to be a northeast thing...

8. agoo758

agoo758 New Member

9. nighttrain12

nighttrain12 Well-Known Member

10. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I don't think Marty is the only one that doesn't think ahead.

Is he dating Mama?

11. oumartin

oumartin New Member

I don't like you either.

Go pop some more pain meds..

Blue likes this.
  12. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I'm sick of yours but please....don't PM me. I've moved on. If you need a good Deal on an LSU MNC Shirt let me know. I have a Cousin who went there and he'll probably send me one just to see if I'll send him a picture of me wearing it.

I'll gladly mail it to you if you are gonna flip and Beaux Tigre!

13. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

You seem to have a vast knowledge of Drug abuse. I'm sure your years at medical School were as valuable as the experience you had Coaching winning Div 1A Defenses.

14. BB37

BB37 Active Member

Erickson Out at ASU.

AP reporting Dennis Erickson is out at ASU.

http://m.newsok.com/s?s=16&a=321387&f=sports

15. northspeter

northspeter New Member

reports are leach is on a plane leaving the keys headed to lawrence...

16. oumartin

oumartin New Member

Re: Erickson Out at ASU.

I'd like to see them go after Mike Gundy.. His skin tone goes good with that area.

Lots of job openings... Wonder if any of the former OU qb's that are now coordinators will get any looks. Fuentes, Mcghee, Littrell.

17. BB37

BB37 Active Member

Despite the sarcasm warning, I hope Leach isn't that desperate.

18. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Penn State will be wishing they could have got Mike Leach in a Couple of years.

19. agoo758

agoo758 New Member

Nuehseisel, Erickson, and Wullf likely to be out. Things are moving quickly.

20. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Back from vacation so no longer posting as NP! :D

The firing of KU's Gill stuns me, not because there wasn't the losing and the ineptitude, but because it has been well documented that there was no buyout in the 5-year, $10 mil deal.

Does that mean that KU found another finger poking, "homie" incident to fire "with cause," or does this is mean KU is on the hook for paying Gill $6 million whether he coaches at KU or not?

As for the two other recent firings, Zooker and Erickson, I was telling NP that if only Zook's wins this year were a little more spread out, it wouldn't look as bad as it was --- going 6-0 to start than 0-6 to finish.

Erickson deserves to get canned --- that program used to be USC's only challenge in the Pac 10 (now 12) and they should have been a shoo-in for the Pac 12 title game with USC now on probation. Whoops.