1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coaching Changes

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by TopDawg, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He can compete for BCS games and have a perennial top 15 type program there, that will never happen at TT

2. SoonerMavrick25

SoonerMavrick25 New Member

Butch davis -Norte dame?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  3. Collier11

4. TopDawg

TopDawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I wondered that too. He kinda hit the scene at Kentucky, so maybe that's got something to do with it.

5. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Ja, Stoops said that he hired him in 99 because whenever his Florida defense faced Kentucky he had problems because of how quirky Leach is.

6. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I really feel badly for Steve Kragthorpe. For those who have never met him...he's a really great guy. I sure wish that situation had worked out for him. Hope he turns it around somewhere. Good luck to Steve.

7. SoonerMavrick25

SoonerMavrick25 New Member

I think we can all agree that winning the Big East... would be a lot easier then winning the BIG 12 south.

8. OK, I'll mention his name in here...

Charlie Strong should be a candidate for ND, but he isn't right now I guess...Teams should be beating down his door trying to get him away from Florida

StoopTroup likes this.
  9. TopDawg

TopDawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah. But it's probably also easier to maintain success at Texas Tech than build success at Louisville. If he leaves, that might tell us what he thinks about the talent he has in the cupboard at Tech.

10. Well I guess Florida St is officially Jimbo Fisher's now

11. I guess my campaigning has worked off..ESPN reporting Charlie Strong is top candidate for Louisville

12. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Too bad he wasn't the second coming of Bobby Petrino. I wonder if he wishes he had stayed at Tulsa?

13. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

14. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

you think he'd take Blake with him?

15. Collier11

This...

16. cvsooner

cvsooner Well-Known Member

Or, that living in Louisville is better than living in Lubbock. I'd move in a heartbeat.

17. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

You think Blake would take the recruiting files with him? ;)

18. OUstud

OUstud New Member

Add Kansas.

19. SoonerPr8r

SoonerPr8r New Member

What about Mangino to Virginia?