1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clippers in "very serious" talks with Iverson.....

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by Salt City Sooner, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

What I am saying is that for him to say I dont know basketball because I back the AI signing for the Clippers is dead wrong, I know plenty of basketball and have been involved in it from the age of 12 thru this day of my life

2. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

So what about everything that I've both written myself, and posted from professional sources, that contradicts everything that you're saying about the guy...? The stuff that's USING HIS OWN STATISTICS AND PLAY TO BACK US UP!?

What about that stuff? I noticed you haven't posted anything on those threads.

the_ouskull

3. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Cus im done with the discussion, im obviously an AI fan, I obviously give him more credit for leading the 6ers the way he did back in that 4 or 5 year span of success, and I obviously think he could help a young team be better.

I dont feel like arguing about it anymore because I am also obviously the only AI fan around these parts ;)

4. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

I was, until HE started being one, if you know what I mean... well, I mean, YOU won't know what I mean, but I do, and that's important too, I guess. I'm not sure.

the_ouskull