1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cade Davis (Capels first signee)

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by brown town sooner, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Shooterms

Shooterms New Member

Thanks! I'm a fulltime pro photographer. I shoot freelance for newspapers and magazines, as well as operate a studio and a commercial photography business. Oh yeah, I do event photography and tourney sports photography for resale to parents and players. Basically, if someone will pay me and it's legal, I probably take a photo of it. :) Have cameras, will travel.

www.marksmithphotography.com
    www.eyessport.com
    www.sportsshooter.com/shooterms

Cheers,
    MS

2. brown town sooner

brown town sooner New Member

Big time game tonight, March 2nd. Elks vs Star Spencer for the Area Championship. Chickasha High School....8:00 p.m. Get there early

3. brown town sooner

Davis and the Elks stomp Star. Cade had 24 points and 11 rebounds. On to state. Play Victory Christian at 7:00 Thursday night at Moore High School

4. Shneeg11

Shneeg11 New Member

I know this thread is about Cade, but if you have not watched Blake Griffin play in person (his videos do not do him justice) than you have to catch an OCS playoff game before he graduates, or an AAU game, since that is really where he shines. He absolutely dominates people on a nightly basis, and on top of that, he is a great kid, I have become friends with him through a buddy of mine in college that played PG at OCS and on Athlete's first. He is a class act, and should shine at the next level, I can't wait to see him in the Crimson and Cream

5. Boffingham

Boffingham New Member

When will we ever get a Durant, Odom, or any other hyped super star?

6. lubbocksooner

lubbocksooner New Member

If they are only be here a year and count against our graduation rate I don't know if I want them the way the NCAA is looking at hitting schools with low grad rates. School will have to seriously start looking at whether or not they think a kid is going to stay and find some that will to offset them.

7. brown town sooner

I don't think teams need to have superstars to win it all. Next year the Sooners should be better with the new recruits but I think in Capel's 3rd year is where you will see vast improvement.

8. brown town sooner

Cade finished out his career last night as a Big Elk with 37 points and 11 rebounds. The team lost for the first time this season and finished 24-1. Great game that could have easily been the state title game. On to Oklahoma and the crimson and cream.

9. Shooterms

Shooterms New Member

Here are a couple of shots from Cade's last high school game.

[​IMG]

10. Shooterms

Shooterms New Member

11. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Cool

12. Shooterms

Shooterms New Member

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  13. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Did I miss something? Headphones?