1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brothers and Sisters

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by TopDawg, Jun 26, 2009.

1. TopDawg

TopDawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I wonder if any other school has ever had two sisters and two brothers drafted into the pros in the same year.

JLEW1818 likes this.
  2. TopDawg

And 3 of the 4 were drafted into Cali. It's like Grapes of Wrath all over again.

3. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

hopefully both brothers will make the roster... can't say the same about both sisters, unfortunately :(

4. oumartin

oumartin New Member

what happened? courtney get cut?

5. NorthernIowaSooner

NorthernIowaSooner New Member

i think ashley got cut

6. oumartin

oumartin New Member

I would have figured it being the other way. guess thats why I don't coach in the WNBA

7. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

good thread.... i didn't think about that .

8. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Who drafted Taylor?And why?

9. badger

I don't feel like starting a new thread just for this, so here goes...

CP3's Sacramento Monarchs are on ESPN2 right now playing the Seattle Storm. She must know that it's their only televised game this year, because she is playing better than anyone else on her team, even with her limited minutes. Get this...

Everytime she plays, the Monarchs cut the Storm lead.

She sits, the Storm go on a big run.

She actually made her free throws (Announcer: Courtney is shooting 3 for 6 this season...) and she has been a valuable player... when they play her.

Second half coming up soon. I know you don't have any other sports to watch right now, so go check it out. Courtney makes the WNBA watchable.

10. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

I'm sorry, but there's no one that could make the WNBA watchable.

11. TopDawg

What about this girl:

[​IMG]

12. Curly Bill

Nope, there's not anyone in the world that could make the WNBA watchable.

13. TopDawg

If this was the South Oval, this thread would've already turned into a "Friends reminded me of something" thread.

14. Curly Bill

If this was the SO we'd already be talking about politics, or how much Michael Jackson sucks -v- he's the greatest human evar!

15. badger

I swear that as soon as CP3 left the game and before she came in, I was watching grass grow... but when she was playing, each and every opposing player (like Sue Bird from 2002 UConn) was a "dumb b!tch" and so were any of her teammates that weren't getting her the ball or not catching her passes.

She finished with 8 pts and 8 rbs and at least 3 blocks that I could count... I dunno the exact numbers.

She had an awesome game... and yes, the WNBA was actually watchable when she played. It usually isn't, but if it's a player's from OU, we gotta support them.