1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Britt

Discussion in 'Testing Area' started by Sooner_Havok, Nov 18, 2006.

1. gyrocaps

gyrocaps New Member

My name is spelled with one "t", yo. Didn't GHP tell you that?

2. gyrocaps

gyrocaps New Member

If they did play it, you'd say they weren't doing it justice.

3. gyrocaps

gyrocaps New Member

If they did play it, you'd say they weren't doing it justice.

4. colleyvillesooner

colleyvillesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Probably wouldn't be loud enough either. :D

5. colleyvillesooner

colleyvillesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Probably wouldn't be loud enough either. :D

6. OKLA21FAN

OKLA21FAN New Member

under the current direction and philosophy, you are probably right. :pop:

7. OKLA21FAN

OKLA21FAN New Member

under the current direction and philosophy, you are probably right. :pop:

8. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If there is no Chase or Tower of Power, then that band sucks too!!! ;)

9. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If there is no Chase or Tower of Power, then that band sucks too!!! ;)

10. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'd be impressed if you guys spent the time between the end of the season and the bowl game learning 'Return of the Tres' or 'Carnaval Batucada 66'

11. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'd be impressed if you guys spent the time between the end of the season and the bowl game learning 'Return of the Tres' or 'Carnaval Batucada 66'

12. dolemitesooner

dolemitesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I thought that they would roll there eyes and walk on I was not speaking about them I was speaking about there leadership.

**** your probably one of them.

I stand by that they had more balls than you to say somthing in person than on a ****ing message board.

13. dolemitesooner

I thought that they would roll there eyes and walk on I was not speaking about them I was speaking about there leadership.

**** your probably one of them.

I stand by that they had more balls than you to say somthing in person than on a ****ing message board.

14. dolemitesooner

No you got made fun of cause you have no idea how to wash your face and it looks like a pepperoni pizza.

15. mrowl

mrowl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

and now there were 2?

16. mrowl

mrowl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

17. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey SoonerFans.com Elite Member

So if you play loud and annoying once every two years...that makes you half aggy since at least the aggies play good once a year. Also, 2000 post doesn't make you nice but it gives everyone on the board time to get to know your demeanor. I have only heard Dolemite criticize one person vehemently since I got on here and his name is Brian Britt. As for GHP, you have implied that he is a stalker and would somehow give out your personal info so we could stalk you down(btw most of the people on this board are either grads with jobs or students who work and go to school, so to have time to come hunt you down would mean most of us would suddenly have acquired time to come bother you) is beyond ludicrous. You are lucky you didn't imply David Earl or Dean weren't doing their job correctly or the shoe whipping would have been so furious, people would have written novels about it. As for the band in high school jokes, there is certain band people that think band is the only thing in the universe and try to act as you did "That you are the future...the only bright and successful students that could only possibly come out of an ignorant hellhole" I like to call that a "Limbaugh" Then there is band people like say GHP, PG, and Tuba(and numerous others on this board(Except OklahomaTrombone...that guy was a dumbass ;)) who realize that they are just normal students and people who have a gift with music. I have never heard any of them mention their intellectual superiority because they were in band. Being in band doesn't make you anymore smart than say playing football makes you dumb. I am just saying that it may not matter to you but by insulting two of my favorite posters within your first 20 post...you permanently embedded yourself on my ****-list.

18. dolemitesooner

Ohh I am beyond that glory now.....He came at me so lets see what he has

19. dolemitesooner

Exhibit A

[​IMG]

You might want to have a dermatologist Look at that

20. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I am sure it will be something along the lines of "You guys are just too ignorant musically to realize that the Pride is actually louder now!"