1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big XII Sucks folks...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by landrun, Aug 30, 2013.

1. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

Bob Stoops needs to face reality and stop whinin. It makes him (and us) look foolish.

The BigXII champion just got beat by a div 2 school.

.... at home.

Don't try to justify it. K-State will give us all we want as always and they can't beat a div 2 school.

No team... NO TEAM... in the Bix XII could really compete in the SEC. And we'd be a middle of the pack team in the PAC 12.
    Big Ten, yeah, we could probably compete there.

But the longer we stay in this conference the softer we get and the respect we have simply comes from yester-year. We are just like Va-Tech. ... only we have a real tradition of winning.

But right now, we're simply a big fish in a little pond that is the Big XII.

2. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

Dude ... oSu is gonna kill Mississippi St tomorrow and if TCU can beat LSU ... and I think they can ... this thread is gonna look really silly. At least wait until the end of week 1 before pushing the conference off a cliff

3. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Let there Be wailing and gnashing of teeth

4. SoonerKnight

SoonerKnight Well-Known Member

Landrun,

Keep your day job. You suck at sports commentating. Wow!!

5. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

So, your entire argument is based on a game that hasn't happened yet as well as one game that has.

Wow.

6. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

It usually take at least one actual Sooner game before we see this. This may be a board record.

7. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

Nick needs to start recruiting in North Dakota.

8. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I was flabbergasted. Beside Kst was Co Big 12 Champs :wink:

9. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

wow - we dont play them for several weeks.......we havent seen our own team play a single down

and yet we've got the brilliant insight of landrun

i guess id like to see how things play out myself......

a lot of teams in the big 12 with new inexperienced qb's this year

10. SoonerPride93

SoonerPride93 New Member

Im a KSU student and man NDSU worked us tonight. Shoulda won by more than that. Old man Snyder got absolutely embarrassed.

Oh well. Time to watch my Sooners tomorrow baby!

Also they scheduled a fireworks display for the new press box so NDSU got a fireworks show as they celebrated their win in an empty stadium

ouflak likes this.
  11. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If (by your logic) we couldn't compete in the PAC-12 why could we compete In the big ten? Also, I don't care about the conference outside of OU. You must've lost a bet. Also Kstate struggled against weaker teams in the beginning last year too. Who cares? It's a long season.

12. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Oh the Drama!

13. OUSKINS

OUSKINS New Member

The timing of the thread isn't great given it is the eve of the season and people generally want things to start out on a positive note. And some of the conclusions drawn are a little dramatic, but the premise is correct. The B12 isn't very good and it hasn't been for awhile. It isn't on the same planet as the SEC and if you don't believe that you aren't watching the games....or the NFL draft.

14. Okie35

The Sec is top heavy like any other conference. It's just that their top are all contenders for an mnc. It really doesn't need to be on a pedestal though especially if tcu and blah win tomorrow

15. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

Yep.... The Missouri Valley Conference must just be top heavy too. :wink:

16. Okie35

Don't mention the draft the actual consistent nfl players come from smaller schools (non BCS)and the Big Ten surprisingly. Next is the PAC-12, then ACC.

17. SouthFortySooner

SouthFortySooner Well-Known Member

Your quite mistaken if you think they were playing the champions.

18. SoonerKnight

SoonerKnight Well-Known Member

According to the commentators they have been the FCS world Champions the last two years in a row. With all the shirts the fans were wearing I can see that they might be right as all the shirts said world champs on them. You see they may be a smaller school but they have won playoff games to become champions so they are pretty salty.

19. Okie35

BCS conferences :wink: smarty

Might catch hate but the year * won out the conference sucked too :( everyone including us sucked besides *

20. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

All of this is pretty much a crock of ****.