1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That episode kicked balls.

stand by the fact Jimmy isn't a bad guy. Just doing what he feels he has to to make it. Absent a compass.

2. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

nothing about Mike?

that dude is hard.

3. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

In Breaking Bad, Saul told Walt that his named used to be Jimmy McGill but he changed it because people are more likely to trust a Jewish lawyer. It looks like that excuse isn't going to be true.

4. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Pls elaborate

5. SicEmBaylor

Elaborate on which part? The part where I said his excuse from Breaking Bad looks like it's going to be a lie? I say that because I assume he changes his name to disassociate himself from his brother...

6. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

I was focusing on your mentioning it might not be wise to think Jewish lawyers are so trustworthy.

7. SicEmBaylor

Jesus Christ, Rush...
    No. No, that's not what I said at all. Saul said, in a conversation with Walt on a Breaking Bad Episode, that he changed his name from an Irish name to a Jewish name because he thought a Jewish attorney sounded more trustworthy.

8. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

Wasn't arguing with that. Wasn't arguing at all.

9. SicEmBaylor

I actually looked it up. What he actually said was, "My real name's McGill. The Jew thing I just do for the homeboys. They all want a pipe-hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."

10. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

Okay,Tiger

11. Blue

And present quite a few people who won't give him a break no matter what he does.

12. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

Jimmy doesn't appear very interested in the new law firm that Kim told him about. Seems surprising. Also was surprised to see/hear Jimmy tell Mike that he's(Jimmy's)prepared to not be as honest moving forward. Looks like Jimmy is about to become Saul.

13. Blue

Finale was somewhat slow but great show and I look forward to season 2.