1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best of luck to oSu in the vaunted Heart of Hearts Bowl

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by picasso, Dec 27, 2012.

1. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You deserve it.

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

3. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

oh yes, best of luck...

the bad kind. Go aggy, Aggy!

4. SoonerDood

SoonerDood New Member

"You should root fer Oh-ess-ewe becuz it's good fer the STATE!" say the same people who say their 2nd favorite team "is whoever playin dem gooners."

Piware likes this.
  5. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

On the contrary, I want the Big12 to do well. Because it makes OU look good. In the same way I'll root for almost whoever is playing against the SEC.

Except Notre Dame.

I would honestly like to watch 'Bama run the same emotionless, repetitive up the gut play, without variation, all game long, amass 1,000 yards on the ground and pound ND like a red-headed step child. Quite seriously, I could watch the replays weekly until next season and never get tired of them.

Notre Dame Delenda Est.

FirstandGoal likes this.
  6. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

Yeah, don't fly with me, either. Their inclusion impeded our transfer to the Pac 12, I'm beliefing, and their mere existence continues to be a restriction for any Sooner ambitions.

7. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

FI and hear hear!

8. SoonerLaw09

SoonerLaw09 New Member

The stars at night, are big and bright...deepinaheartatexas!

Except the game is during the day...probably with clouds and rain/sleet...in da 'hood...outdoors...with no State Fair...

Good aggy travelin' weather, I say.

Piware likes this.
  9. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'll pull for all the big 12...well, 9 of them...1 isn't going anywhere!

10. badger

I decided to google news search Charlie Weis after you mentioned our hapless easy-win team (everyone has at least one, even the almighty SEC).

They got some good juco talent. The rest of their recruiting seems to be coming along.

I think Weis is in a good situation, where he doesn't have the pressure of Notre Dame lore as a head coach, nor does he have the grouch hoodie or the psycho Boom as his boss (I'm referring to previous jobs at Patty and Go Gata). Because KU is now paying off two ex-coaches and a current coach, he'll be given time, unlike Turner Gill. He'll be given the benefit of the doubt in questionable situations, unlike Mark Mangino. And when the losses are closer than expected a la Texas and a few others, they'll be counted as wins in the admin's eyes.

In other words, KU will be mainstays in my meltdown thread for at least another season as the rebuilding (read: losing) process continues.

11. fadada1

fadada1 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The only way Charlie Weiss will ever be successful at KU is if he becomes a basketball coach.

12. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm sure his current players love to hear their coach basically tell the world that they suck. At least he didn't name specific players.

13. TahoeSOONER

TahoeSOONER New Member

Add Content

14. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

"The boys of cow"...too funny.

15. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The boys of cow must add content!

16. badger

And quarterbacks. Spin cycle three is NOT enough

17. toast

toast New Member

Not that they're going to need luck, but just in case they lose in a close game I'm sure gundy will claim it as their 11th win of the season anyway.

18. picasso

No really. Good luck Cowboys. Fine season.

19. badger

Yeah... but since I suspect they're gonna kick our arse in basketball (possibly thrice), it would be funny to watch their football team disappoint its fans one last time.

20. picasso

My intramural team at NSU in '91 could beat the current OU team. No jokin'.