1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attn: Little [censored] on Sooner Rd. (This thread has been rated R)

Discussion in 'The Catacombs' started by BlondeSoonerGirl, Sep 15, 2004.

1. hogfan

hogfan New Member

Looks like Texas needs to send you one of these T-shirts! LMFAO

2. BlondeSoonerGirl

BlondeSoonerGirl Hillbilly Queen

You seem very...

...special.

3. Sooner Born Sooner Bred

Sooner Born Sooner Bred SoonerFans.com Elite Member

4. BeetDigger

BeetDigger SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He needs to change his name to pigfan, it more accurately represents the girls he dates.

5. noose7699

noose7699 New Member

We'll take one or two losses to texas every 7 years. Not a problem. It happens.. So, when WAS the last time the hogs took a NC?? Just wondered..

6. hogfan

hogfan New Member

It's a lot harder to win a NC when you are in the SEC and not the "Southwest Conf.", and thats all it is. I have won a lot of money off of O.U. playing no-bodies all year and then playing an SEC team," LSU", and getting the old a$$ kicked.
    Looks like you don't have a team at all now, With A.P. hurt. He was all you had. By the way, we have a coach if you want him,"NUTT", and the A.D. "Frank". LOL Good Luck, you are going to need it the rest of the year.

7. 12

12 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I've always thought it was need that we didn't have "COWBOY ROAD".

8. soonerthanu

soonerthanu Member

:twinkies:

9. j_s_ou_1

j_s_ou_1 New Member

OU can do fine without peterson, look at stoops record without him. Forget the fact those are completely different teams. We're gonna kill everyone cause that is our right and when anyone bad mouths us like we do them, they are just rude and completely out of line. Sooner Magic is great....this year we haven't had any, so it's a conspiracy. We love calls going our way and would never give up an unearned win, but we better make every team that plays us that gets good calls do it. Seriously, you wonder why people cant wait to take shots at ou fans, it's because they are the biggest hypocrites to walk the face of the earth. You do whatever you want in bad mouthing other teams and cheating them from wins, but when its the other way around, it's so wrong. Get a grip and I hope you enjoy the rest of your season.....and like somebody said, thank god it wasn't thompson that went down.....idiots.

10. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The SEC has failed almost every OOC game this year...outside of Tennessee Cal....

11. hogfan

hogfan New Member

There would be 3 SEC teams in the top 10 right now if they didn't have to play SEC teams weekend and weekout.
    It's not that Texas was that good, it was that OU has no offense or defense. Just like when the hogs come up against a team that can stop our running game we are going to be Sh-t out of luck, all because we have a dumba$$ coach who was forced to hire an OC who just happened to bring 5 of his State Champion players with him, but there is no way NUTT is going to let Gus run his "hurry up no huddle" and make him look like the DUMBA$$ he is.
    A.P. should have never been in the game when he got hurt, but OU wanted him to get the Heisman. "Real smart move". Oh, by the way, did A.P. s dad play for O.U. before he went to the PEN. LMFAO

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  12. daveNnorman

daveNnorman New Member

13. noose7699

noose7699 New Member

"There would be 3 SEC teams in the top 10 right now if they didn't have to play SEC teams weekend and weekout. "

If my sister had balls she woulda been my brother. I can also play the woulda coulda game. I remember when OU played 3 top 10 teams in a 4 week span, beat all of them, 2 blowouts ( woulda been 3 had we held K state a little at the end) and we called it " Red October". We have been there, done that, and succeeded. And got the T shirt. :D

LSU BARELY won that game anyway. And what happened when the Sooners and the hogs played in the cotton bowl?? I noticed you point out when OTHER teams beat OU.... why dont we talk a little OU/ arkansas here??

When arkansas makes 3 of 6 NC games, win or lose, then I will give it up to you. Were gonna have down years, even with great coaching and players. And if the hogs wanna schedule us, then grow some nuts and do it. I assure you Stoops is down for it.

14. Mixer!

Mixer! Well-Known Member

Wow. This is a threadjacking that can't end well.

15. hogfan

hogfan New Member

If you could win we could meet in a bowl this year , but we both know you
    SUCK!​
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAlgil_iyyc LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

16. hogfan

hogfan New Member

17. noose7699

noose7699 New Member

We have dropped one game, to the defending NC, who very well may play for another one this season, down at their field, due to our mistakes and turnovers. You going to answer my question about that game in the cotton bowl?

18. LilSooner

LilSooner New Member

Way to dick up a spectacular thread.

19. hogfan

hogfan New Member

If you want to talk history, here's one for you.
    1978 Orange Bowl L Arkansas 31, OU 6 69,500
    Your NC "WHORNS" showed how good they are this weekend against "WHO"? LMFAO

The Longhorns (8-1, 5-0 Big 12) won their 20th straight conference game and 17th consecutive road game, but didn't take their first lead until early in the fourth quarter when McCoy threw a 28-yard touchdown to Quan Cosby to make it 35-31.

Tech (5-4, 2-3) had chances in the final 6:14. Twice the Red Raiders failed on fourth downs inside Texas 35. Both plays - a completion to Joel Filani and a quarterback sneak by Graham Harrell - came up just short and were reviewed but the officials' spots were upheld.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  20. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

You give an Arkansas fan ONE non-mediocre season and he forgets they haven't won anything substantial in 17 years.