1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Askins/Fallin

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by ouwasp, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okla-homey

Okla-homey SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Allow me to vent. Fallin taking Askins to task for not having been a wife and mom somehow depriving Askins of understanding the challenges faced by Okie families is absurd.

Askins was an Okie district court judge in a rural county. That means she presided over a ton of divorce, child custody and adoption cases. Therefore, I assert Askins has greater insight as to what makes Okie families tick and too often fail than Fallin, who only has her own failed marriage as a data point.

2. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I think you should do her public speaking from here on out.

Also...I think Governor Homey has a nice sound to it. I'd be your Driver ;)

3. Fraggle145

Fraggle145 Drunky Town Limnologist

Amazing that you have never learned to read between the lines... Especially considering how easily you talk out of both sides of your face.

StoopTroup likes this.
  4. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I am not saying anyone is right or wrong in this, I am just passing along this story about Fallin's campaign in Stillwater:

Link

Not that I agree, disagree, or any taking sides on any issue, but in a nutshell, a Fallin campaigner parked in an OSU donor parking spot and an argument ensued.

:stunned:

5. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Also, the poll (not that I personally took it, not that I agree that it is 100 percent accurate, not that I... eff it) now stands Fallin 56, Askins 38.

Link

6. ouwasp

ouwasp New Member

hmmm... well, I never dreamed my simple question over where these ladies stood on SQ744 would give birth to such a long-lived thread.

My wife and I typically vote Republican. She's voting for Askins this time. I think it's a foregone conclusion that Fallin will win.

I don't really care for either of them. I may literally flip a coin. Or just vote for Jari to make the wife happy.

7. OklahomaTuba

OklahomaTuba SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We should rename this thread to be Gov. Fallin/Askins

8. OklahomaTuba

OklahomaTuba SoonerFans.com Elite Member

:pop:

9. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Was there really a need to do that Tuba? Really?

I didn't think so.

StoopTroup likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.