1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARTHUR BROWN

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by melbitoast, Apr 9, 2007.

1. SeattleOUstudent

SeattleOUstudent You can stand on it

Ayyyyoooo!

[​IMG]

2. Youngsooner

Youngsooner New Member

Or Reno 911 Miami?

3. KingDavid

KingDavid Well-Known Member

* the Dolphins . . . back in the 70's?

* Ricky Williams high?

* Miami-Dade polling places during an election year?

* Don Johnson's white jacket and naked ankles?

* Gloria Estafan in the 80's?

* Gazing out on the sea's horizon at Cuban refugees drifting to shore on old fishing boats?

Man, I just don't see it.

4. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Gateway to the Caribbean, dude!!!

5. LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe New Member

Ok not to try to belittle Brown, but I'd like to compare some numbers here, and get any input thats out there. Brown, according to scouts Bench Presses 315, Squats 315, power cleans 235, has a 30 in vertical jump and ran a 4.47 froty at an Oklahoma Camp. Traivs Lewis's numbers acfcording to scout: BP:350, SQ: 550, PC's 320, Vertical 38 inches, and runs a 4.45 forty, and rivals show him at 4.34. Granted Brown is a 5 lbs heavier, according to scouts, but the OU roster now lists Lewis at 233.

My reason for listing these numbers is to asK this: just how good is Lewis and what kind of potential does he have......To think of a 235 lb LB that can run like the wind and jump like a BB player, and has his strength is gonna be a very hard guy to discount for any offense we face in the furture.......

6. NorthernIowaSooner

NorthernIowaSooner New Member

brown will need to start working those legs out if he squats the same amount he presses, should be able to squat quite a bit more then you can press

7. KingDavid

KingDavid Well-Known Member

Rivals had Lewis as a 3 star for a good part of the year last year, if my memory serves correctly. I definitely was wondering what was up with him given those numbers. Maybe he lacks the instincts?

Brown clearly has a nose for the ball. It'll be interesting to see how Lewis develops. If nothing else, he should make for a heckuva special teams gunner!

I'm eager to hear more of the reports about the young players and how they did during the extra workouts. I saw one on rivals about the DE's (praised Frank Alexander). I'd love to hear who else stood out.