1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone have 1 extra for ULM?

Discussion in 'Sooner Swap' started by colleyvillesooner, Aug 21, 2013.

1. colleyvillesooner

colleyvillesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Taking my 4 and a half year old to his first game ever. He will sit with us since he's little. Just need a ticket to get him in. Let me know if anyone has an extra floating around. Look at it this way, you get rid of a ticket and no one sits next to you. :)

Edit: ****, stupid me. I put it in the wrong forum. Mod please move to Sooner Swap.

2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

That kid is almost 5 now? Hell jes the other day Ya was still a single guy.

How bout this Ill buy him a ticket Let me see what I can find Bro

3. colleyvillesooner

You don't have to do that! I don't think it came across in my first post we would buy it. Not looking for a freebie! Stub has them but thought I would check here first. Used to seem like singles were always around at the first tailgate.

And yes, we are those people bringing a kid. Never thought that would be me but we scored 2 tickets from a family friend and the little one is SO pumped.

4. olevetonahill

I dint MIS read Bro. I know you wanted to buy it. I read yer Post and Said I'd Love to have the HONOR of buying the Boys ticket to his 1st Game

I will Find one . Hell Im pumped also :wink:

5. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

I'll leave a redirect up on the football board so maybe it'll get some attention.

6. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

Hope he has the time of his life. Until his second game, and his third, and his fourth, etc., etc., etc.

7. colleyvillesooner

Thanks!

8. nativesooner

nativesooner New Member

Have him walk around with a #1 sign in the air on game day. He'll get a freebie, I guarantee it. Then you can spend the $60 on a jersey in the stadium instead! Take lots of pics too! Mine is the same age and I took him to his first last year. He LOVED it!

9. olevetonahill

I have 1 spotted, You sure location dont matter?

10. olevetonahill

Peem yer Snail mail Bro so I can get it to you. Not sure I still have it.
    I'll know around 4 this aftrenoon If I bot it or not.
    Enjoy

11. olevetonahill

Bro, Ticket is Bot and should be in yer mail box by Tuesday
    Post Pics of the youngun bro.

12. colleyvillesooner

Will do. He asked today if he can bring his own football. And will he get to play a little. Or would they just let me play since I'm big. :)