1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Answer my question, you little ****** (8th)

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by BetterSoonerThanLater, Feb 11, 2015.

1. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

8th,

i asked you this earlier, but of course--like the coward you are--failed to do so. so here it is again. at the top of a thread:

Why do you think you are better than everyone else? Lets hear it!

2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

In my best [​IMG]
    Ima answer this fer the dooshrag

Cause He has InTeegrity, and he aint a Lemon!

3. BetterSoonerThanLater

i just want to know why he thinks he is so much better and smarter than everyone else? i'm anxious to see what he'll copy and past from google.

i googled " why am i better than everyone else" and this is what i got. lets see what 8th comes up with!!

Weird problem...I feel like I am better than everyone else, need help?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070512114931AAEHz11

Lately I have been feeling like I'm superior to everyone around me. In middle school through highschool I was constantly bullied and felt like crap, I was a big nerd back then and was considered by most people to be intelligent but I was frail, pale, had acne, was short, and had no social skills, and was addicted to MMORPGS. Now as a sophomore in college I am still sort of nerdy but I've lost my acne and MMO addiction, have become more confident and I've grown to be 6ft 200lbs cause I go to the gym at least 4 days a week and practically all the girls I talk to say Im hot and have a good personality and say how smart I am since I am going into Medschool to be a radiologist. Lately I have been feeling like I am superior to everyone around me and I've started looking down on everyone as being lesser than me. I try to treat people with respect and I do...but in my head I still consider myself to be superior to just about everyone.

4. Sooner8th

Sooner8th Well-Known Member

Fvck you ignorant hillbilly. Call me a coward? Ignorant piece of sh!t. I see you pvt messaged me, but this site is trying to shut me up by taking away permissions so I cannot respond privately. As usual, you read sh!t into what liberals write. You say you make me cry - loser. You told me when I grow up and move out of my basement. You know nothing about me, your whole ignorant rant about being a hipster shows how fvcking stupid you really are. Typical conservative, you make assumptions about people you have never met, all based on rightwingnut insults. Go on out to sarahpalin.com and pickup some more ignorant insults aimed at liberals. I don't think I'm better than anyone, that is a conservative trait. I think you and your ilk are dumbasses because you don't bother to think about anything a conservative tells you, you just take it as gospel and add it to your core beliefs.

hawaii 5-0 likes this.
  5. BetterSoonerThanLater

This one cracks me up! This might actually be 8Th using a different handle on the Yahoo:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130907140854AAF96SH

Why am I so much better than everyone else?

Reasons why I'm superior to the human race.

- I'm very hot according to the other dudes i hang out with and their body language
    - I have a life and I work out
    - I know how to fight and I practice advanced Mui Thai
    - I have a girlfriend and I get laid
    - I smoked almost any kind of weed
    - I still managed to get into a good university
    - I'm getting my masters degree
    - I started from the bottom
    - I am living at the top of my game right now
    - I will only go higher in my life from this point on
    - Before all of this awesomeness, I was awkward and weird, and ugly
    - NO ONE taught me how to live
    - I had no father
    - I had no friends to support me when I was down/depressed
    - I stopped being such a loser, and stopped caring
    - I turned optimistic and now I am 19 years old, winning
    - I have SO many friends and girls that like me
    - I know all about music, as I am VERY open minded
    - I literally know more music than anyone on this gay little website.
    - I listen to like 200 genres of music
    - I don't care about conforming/fashion/mainstream trends, which makes me VERY SMARTER
    - I know all about secret societies and their plans such as 9/11 more than anyone
    - One last time, I didn't have ANYBODY teach me, I learned ALL of this information all by myself. I practically grew up on my own thoughts and art. Seriously, find someone who is better than me and I WILL point out my supporting argument. No hard feelings~

6. olevetonahill

Dudes a flucking Loser

7. BetterSoonerThanLater

SOUND FAMILIAR? IT SHOULD YOU DO THIS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU!

so, are you crying?

thats what you get you little coward. the fact that you are still callimg me a hillbilly is proof that you don't have a ****ing clue. tell mr. smarty pants. where am i from exactly? what makes me a hillbilly? where was i born? what do i do for a living?

if you get even one of those right, not only will i publically say absolutely anything you want me to say, but i'll vote democrat in the "next election" i'll take a picture and post it for your little bitch ***.

you give me a good laugh, b/c i know you are sitting in your parents basement, or whole foods, turning red and clinching your teeth sooo tight!!! its ok, little guy. you'll find what you're looking for.

#EXPOSED

oh yeah.. HYPOCRITE! :)

8. BetterSoonerThanLater

oh, i did private message you. i didn't want to hurt your feelings by blasting you out in public. ya knw, you being a coward and all.

BTW, you still haven't answered the question. if you forgot what the question was...ITS THE FIRST ****ING POST!!!!

9. olevetonahill

He said this
    This Site is a vast right wing conspiracy to shut him up . Dude is an assclown
    1st he says he cant space out his posts so hes not doing a WALL post, Then he says he cant Punctuate them cause this Conspiracy is out to shut him up. Then he says he cant or at least he just doesnt Spell check. Now he cant respond to Private messages .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Sooner8th

Still showing your ignorance. You know a hell of a lot less about me than I do about you. Tell me, if you have any friends how many of them are LIBERALS? How many liberals do you have in your family? Do you live in a state that is dominated by liberals? I am smart enough to understand we have elections every TWO years. Not FOUR, TWO. I know it is hard for you to comprehend, but when the president is not being elected we still have elections. You know the ones, low voter turnout that favors republicans. They are called mid term ELECTIONS. You being a hillbilly has nothing to do with where you live. It has to do with your attitude. You were wrong and you just can't admit it. That is what makes you a hillbilly. I got one right so, you will publicly say absolutely anything you want me to say, you'll vote democrat in the "next election" i'll take a picture and post it for your me. Now say your a dumbass who votes republican because you cannot think for yourself. bitch

11. olevetonahill

8th is a whiny Bitch :beaten:

12. BetterSoonerThanLater

Still avoiding and deflecting. Whiney little bitch. Is California a liberal state?
    I've lived there so long now, I guess I just forgot! Shucks! But Cali isn't very liberal, right? I bet there are far less liberals in Kansas or wherever the hell you said you were from than where I lived for the past 15 years.

But you know everything about me right? I would bet that I have far more liberal friends than you have conservatives.

Anyhow, quit changing the ****ing subject and answer my question you *****. ****ing coward.

13. REDREX

REDREX New Member

California is an awful place to do business----We have a business there that we are moving to Texas

14. Sooner8th

I did answer your fvcking question dumbass and you think cali is more liberal than kansas is conservative? You really are a fvcking dumbass. Now go through with your promise to "not only will i publically say absolutely anything you want me to say, but i'll vote democrat in the "next election" i'll take a picture and post it for you". btw - living in kansas the bastion of koch owned government with the leading conservative dumbass in the country, only about a quarter of my friends are liberals. There are not that many of us here.

15. BetterSoonerThanLater

that's not what I said idiot. I said that there are less liberals in Kansas than California, directly responding to your prem us that I'm a hillbilly from a GOP state with no liberal friends. You are a dense ****er.of all my time living in the Bay Area of California, you are by far the most delusional. If I was a liberal, is be ashamed of how you act.

16. Sooner8th

This is the problem I have with conservatives. You have completely turned the point I was making around. Everything you said about me was 100% wrong. You did not get a single thing right. It showed me that what you know about liberals you got from rush or some other mocking rightwingnut. Like I said, go to sarahpalin.com and learn some new insults to liberals. I, on the other hand knew you had guns. You said you would pray for me. Makes me two for two about you. Tell me again who knows more about each other based on our politics. You claim you have more liberal friends than I do conservative. I live in the most republican states in the union. California has 27% liberals and kansas has 42% conservatives. http://www.gallup.com/poll/160196/al...ve-states.aspx That is the point I am making. 75% of my friends are conservatives. I don't listen to liberals mock conservatives to know about them and you. These are bright, smart, educated people who are successful personally and professionally and they all parrot the rightwingnut talking points. Unions are killing america, cuttin' taxes to the wealthy trickle down and they pay for themselves, ect, ect, ect. As for liberals being ashamed of how I act - I am ashamed of how liberals act, afraid to stand up to conservatives who say stupid fvcking sh!t. I am only standing up for my principals, just like a conservative. You can dish but you sure as hell can't take it.

17. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll.

18. Sooner8th

..............................tyler durden.......................................................

19. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll.

20. Sooner8th

...............................tyler durden....................................