1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Big 12 Championship for OU!

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by C&CDean, May 4, 2013.

1. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

2. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I met the KU crew in Sacramento last weekend. They were really, really adorable and sweet people and genuinely enjoyed that I was a Sooners fan there in the People's Republic. I wished them luck amongst all teh PACs and Tulsa was there too! Our girls were at Clemson that weekend, doing well at their Invitational.

Congrats to the Sooners and seriously, what potential this program has for the next many years. Take that whorn and the end of your dominance...

3. tycat947

tycat947 New Member

Congrats Sooners! With the new practice facility and coaching staff we have, this program is just going to get stronger and stronger! They've made good strides in 5 years.

4. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Thanks Dean. They will have to step it up for the NCAA qualifier meet. The best rower on the team was injured. Her presence probably means a 5 second difference on total time for the 1st varsity 8 and she should be back before the next meet which will be huge against Tennessee's 1st Varsity 8.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  5. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

cool, I guy I play(ed) ball with, his daughter rows for KSU. Only connection..lol Great for ANY OU team to win league then anything national.