1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANDRE ROSS

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!, May 8, 2013.

1. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Andre was a potential from the 2011 class. He went to Navarro JC, and now is a Div 1 recruit. Dude is from tiny Calvert tx, a mere stone's throw from Lassieland.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footba...Ross-114971;_ylt=Ah7vN_LNrA.5oxu4EWERIV9IPZB4

Well, Jenny Carlson had a recent article about this guy, and I wasn't a member of the publisher's subscribers, so I wasn't able to read very far. From what I could see, it looked as though we have offered him. I guess there's no committment from him to anyone yet?

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  2. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yes, OU made an offer.

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  3. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

He's picking up steam on the recruiting trail, but looks like OU has an inside edge.

He's definitely going to have to put on some weight though.

4. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

So, he was originally a receiver but now is a DE?

5. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

still no word?

6. westbrooke

westbrooke New Member

Still listed at WR on the Rivals link. Saw he was referred to as a DE in another thread - guessing that's just a typo.

7. 8timechamps

From what I'm hearing, he's being recruited to OU as a DE. His size/lack of weight was/is because he played WR too. If he gets to Norman, I suspect he'll pick up some lbs.

8. westbrooke

westbrooke New Member

Wow, if the number on Rivals is accurate, he's got a long way to go. To the weight room, young man!

9. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

It wouldn't take long with those protein enriched meals in the student athlete dorms.

10. 8timechamps

I can't imagine (if he comes in at that weight) that he would play this year. Give the kid a year and a S&C coach, and he'll be where he needs to be.

Look at Chuck Ndule, he moved inside and has already gained almost 20 lbs. College football has come a loooong way.

11. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

He chose Tech.

12. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

then let him gain some lbs. eatin sand.