1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazingly Awkward Texas A&M Commercial

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Frozen Sooner, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Frozen Sooner

Frozen Sooner Soon to be Memphibian

2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

They can sure Aggie **** up cant they.

3. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I saw an old fart wearing an SEC-themed A&M t-shirt at the swimming olympic trials on TV. It had the SEC logo over the A&M logo.

:rcmad: But, with as bad as their major sports have been lately, about all they can do is embrace their SEC-ness I guess.

4. 12

12 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

What are you talking about? Men's Golf and Equestrian rock!

5. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

I want to know how many times the blonde had to say "cocks"? Funny the only halfway decent looking one gets the vulgar comment. Well played atm.

6. badger

[​IMG]

7. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If any school ever belonged in the sec it's aggie.

8. DarrellZero

DarrellZero New Member

Ah Aggie, you magnificent bat****-crazy bastards.

Yeah, we won't miss you.

9. badger

What I will miss:
    [​IMG]

10. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

The best part is the comments below the video:

11. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

badger -

Easy fix .... talk the athletic dept into scheduling Texas State ;)

12. badger

No offense, but if Kevin Sumlin doesn't lead you to the promised land (wherever that is), I hope he milks Aggieland for millions before coming back the warm embrace of Sooner Nation as a Stoops assistant again :rcmad:

If it were possible for Sumlin to win while the Aggies lose, I would be all for that. But, since that's now impossible, I'll cheer for him to make tons of money before leaving you all high and dry. Whoop whoop whoop! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

13. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

Of course ... he was an assistant at A&M under RC before he graced Norman ... he was our OC in 2002 when we pulled the shocking upset of Oklahoma in College Station.

14. OUstud

OUstud New Member

Nice of them to find the few non-whites on campus to participate as well.

salth2o likes this.
  15. badger

I was about to strangle you for mentioning that, but then I thought of a good comeback line:

Why yes Aggie, you did win that game with RC at the helm. And then you stupid Aggies fired RC right after that. Thank you for beating OU, RC! Now GTFO!!!!! :rcmad:

16. badger

I am ashamed to admit that I giggle when someone in our viewing party says "Spot the minority!" when they flash shots of the Corps during Aggie games.

Aggie should be ashamed that it's hard to spot the minority. :rcmad:

17. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

Lol ... the two main minority groups in the U.S. are black and Hispanic ... combined OU is roughly 10% B+H .... A&M is roughly 19%

Oklahoma does have a higher percentage of blacks ... A&M has a much larger percentage of Hispanics. Oklahoma also has a "large" Native American percentage at around 6% .... although not suprising considering the respective Native American histories of the two states.

In terms of "White" ... A&M has a percentage at 73% .... Oklahoma at 66% .... the suprise was that OU had a 9.6% "Unknown" category.

http://www.collegedata.com/cs/data/college/college_pg01_tmpl.jhtml?schoolId=748

18. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Not a surprise at all if you walk around campus corner on a Friday night. Lots of unknowns there.

19. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

Really not that hard actually ... the real trick is the "find a hot chick" in a Corps uniform game .... good luck with that ;)

Although did have a class once with a hot Waggie ... only hot Corps chick I've ever seen.

20. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

Try downtown Austin and on the drag by UT ;)